Chapter 6

4pm Mallory's POV

I just gotten out of the hospital. I was glad I didn't have to stay another night. I don't like hospitals, but on the other hand I do. Hospitals are filled with life, and death. It's where mothers give life of their babies, and it's where others don't make it too.

This is why hospitals suck.

Why am I rambling about hospitals??

"Mal, what do you want to do today?" Asked Lou.

"I don't know, something fun." I smiled.

"Do you like shopping?" Liam asked.

"Yeah actually I do, why?"

"The girls wanted to meet you ad take you." Said Zayn. I smiled nodding.

We got out of the hospital, paparazzi everywhere. Niall got beside me and told me to ignore them.

"Niall who is this?"

"Is this your girlfriend?"

"She's an ugly slut!"

"Mallory why do you cut?" This one caught me by surprise. I looked over at the girl who had asked and she was about 12.

Questions quickly filled my brain, how did she know my name? Who is this girl? Niall pulled me away from this girl.

"Woah wait!! She looks like-" Niall quickly put me into the car before I could hear the rest of it.

"Man they're crazy, one already knew who I was and what happened..."

"It's something you'll never get used to,"Said Harry.

"Your personal life is now nonexistent." He finished.

I sat there in my seat looking out the window. Unfamiliar to where we were going.

When the car stopped I looked up at the sign to try in figure out what I was doing here.

'Zack's Studio'

"What the hell are we doing here?"

"We want to hear you, Niall said your amazing!" Said Liam. I sighed knowing I couldn't get out of this now.

We walked in seeing Zack the owner.

"Hey lads! Wanting to record?" He asked.

"Um not today we've brought a friend, she's recording." Niall said pointing to me.

"I'm Mallory I said.

"Well Mallory follow me.. What song would you like today?"

"Blonde by Bridget Mendler."

He nodded and the music started. I closed my eyes and started singing like nobody was there.

"Hey, I think you got my number.........(forwards) oooh oooh oooh." I finished opening my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know very short, check out my other book tell me which one is better if this is then i'll quit that one lol.

Thanks and loves you guys!! Vote comment spread the word!!!! Xoxo

-Kaylaah xx