Chapter 16

"Ok," was all I said.

"I need to get back to packing, call you later or something." I said and hung up.

I opened my door back for Nodal but instead I saw five boys who just "fell" into my room, which ment, they were trying to listen.

"What the hell," I said. "I pushed Niall out of the room because I didn't want him to hear my conversation, neither did my caller."

"Sorry..." They all mumbled.

I was pissed. Liam should know better than that! I started packing again when Niall grabbed my wrist.

I pushed it off, "Don't touch me." I don't know why I was so pissed off for them just listening to my conversation on the phone with Maura. Honestly I don't know why it's bothering me so much right now. I'm not usually like this.

"Mallory Leanne!" He yelled at me turning me towards him, oh hell no he didn't just go there.

"Niall! I said don't touch me, now leave me alone!" Pain struck his eyes and he left the room.

I felt bad, being this hard on the boys, but someone has got to teach them what privacy means. Ugh, who am I kidding I'm just being a bitch.

Pain. that's what I need right now, just a couple of swipes wouldn't hurt. Nobody with find out.

I looked through my suit case looking for my razor and slashed it into my wrist twice, after I was satisfied with my cuts I wrapped it in pretty blue wrap and oh my razor up.

I didn't have much more to pack up again, just the clothes that were in the laundry room. walked into the living room and everyone was staring at me. but I just ignored it and kept walking to my destination. I got my clothes and went back to flooding them and tucking them into the depths of my suit case.

Niall knocked on my door quietly and came in.

"Mallory I'm really sorry that we tried to listen to your phone conversation, were just sorrow on how your holding up. I mean both of your parents gone and everything.... But why are you so mad?"

"I-I don't know. I'm still trying to process the while thing honestly. parents gone, my new career. I just kind of have nobody but you, the boys and Maura."

He came up and hugged me. "So will you tell me about the phone conversation and who it was?"

"I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys! is everything out and you have everything?" Liam asked everyone, and we all nodded.

I'm just relieved Niall wasn't mad when I told him, and that he didn't see my wrist bandaged up. guess it was a good thing I used s pretty color.

We got on the plane, which was going to be a LONG 12 hour flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright sorry it was so short :/ I'm kind of just been very busy lately. School is starting in September and I actually have a life in school and good grades so I sorry if I don't update a lot during my school year but I will update whenever I can. Um I hope this was on OKAY chapter and thank you all for your reads and I'm so happy for all of you guys. If you guys have an instagram then you should go follow me, I've changed my username to @flawless_mofos so it's not one direction_obbession anymore. Anyways, I love you all and thank you so much!!! By the way this was not read through so if it has any mistakes that are really big and you can't understand it then please comment in the comment section so I can fix that:) love you all an leave me any comments, I should respond and in they always make my day! Okay I need your help, I need a cute/cool nickname my name is Kayla if you didn't know and I have two middle names so my full name is

Kayla Rheanna Mallory (don't want to give out my last name)

My sister's name is Kat so I can't b that either, I've had some people say that should be my nickname but that would be confusing, pleas help me because I'm bored of just the name Kayla.

Well love you all xoxo

~ Kayla