Chapter 4

I put up my guitar back in its place and looked at Niall.

"What made you think I wouldn't come back for you?" He asked me. I looked at him questioningly thinking of an answer.

"Because you are the biggest band in the world currently."

"But you don't understand that you can't forget your best friend who you loved and cared for until they won the Xfactor and management told you that they don't want to ever talk to you." He said.

"I did not tell them that?" I said, it came out more of a question. He got out his phone and dialled a number.

"Hello is this Tim?...... Why would you tell me that lie!!!..... Why does that matter?!.... Did you ever have a best friend that you had to leave? Or family?...... Exactly! Your a low life loser!!!..... Do you want to be fired Tim?!.... Then shut up and never do something like that again!" He ended the call and clicked it off.

"Hey want to go get icecream?" He asked me back to his happy mood.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, I'm Kelly. What kind of icecream would you like young man?"

"Chocolate." Replied Niall.

The lady was in her 40's I think. She was very sweet also.

"And for you miss?"

"Oh um superman." I said smiling.

"Same old Mallory for yeah." Said Niall.

"Are you guys dating?" Kelly asked.

"Oh no! Haha you see, we're just best friends." Niall said. A blush crept onto my face. She handed us our icecream and we found a booth.

"Eh where did you find this place?" I asked Niall.

"Just came upon it walking around showing the lads." He replied shrugging.

"Oh." We sat in silence as we ate our icecream. After we were finished and threw away our trash we went for a walk. The wind was blowing slightly making me shiver.

"You cold?" Niall asked.

"Oh um no I'm fine." I said blushing. The air got colder.

"No,here you can have this." He said handing me his jacket.

"Thanks." We finally got back to my house and my mum wasn't home. But there was a note she left.

"Mallory,

I'm sorry that I have to leave you once again and forever but I just want you to know that I love you, Niall's mother will be taking care of you with whatever you need and she will explain when she thinks the time is right. You'll understand later. Mummy loves you very very much and I am so sorry xoxo"

At the end of the paper was a teardrop. Niall was in my bedroom playing my guitar from what I had heard. I held my tears in as I put the paper down walking up the stairs.

"Niall, I think your mother said she wanted you home, they are having a reunion." I lied.

"Oh okay. You wanna come with me?"

"Sorry I have to clean up my house before mum comes home."

He shrugged and hugged me.

"See you later Mally." And he was gone.

I ran to my bathroom looking for a razor. I swiped once as blood gushed out. I swiped again going even deeper. Then I just swiped everywhere on my arm not caring how far I go. Then I called Niall.

"Hello? Mallory?"

"Good bye Niall, don't bother to help me. My mother and father are gone now. Dead. I'm going to join them. And I want you to know I love you and the lads."

He darkness took over.

~ Niall's P.O.V ~ after Mallory told him to go home***

"Hey mum! Mallory told me we're having a reunion." I said smiling.

She looked at me confused.

'Umm nope?"

I think Mallory just wanted me out.. My heart dropped. Is she still mad at me?

My phone started vibrating, a call from Mallory.

Hello? Mallory?"

"Good bye Niall, don't bother to help me. My mother and father are gone now. Dead. I'm going to join them. And I want you to know I love you and the lads."

The line went dead. I rushed out of the house running across the street to Mallory's.

"Mallory!" I screamed looking in the kitchen. Not there. I looked I'm her bedroom. Not there.... BATHROOM.

I looks in the bathroom and found Mallory. Blood was everywhere, on her, the floor, the wall, every place you could think of in a bathroom.

I picked her up putting her into the car and rushing as fast as I could to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this was still pretty short, I found wifi when we went to McDonald's lol so I started writing. I will be back in my hometown tomorrow so I will write.. Wednesday? Your big big chapter I promise. This was just a fill in and I'm starting to get writers block so maybe I will quite this and start a new one that I have written on paper lol. This really sucks soo you know... Vote, comment, questions about the story or me, whatever feel free to comment it in to comment section below. And I need a new cover, anyone want to help me make one? I'd appreciate it:) thanks xoxo.

~ Kaylaah xx