Chapter 28

We get back from the coffee shop, and I look at Niall. His beautiful baby blue eyes, his messy dyed blonde hair, and the perfectly straightened teeth. His thin, perfect, soft, kissable lips. He's the most beautiful human being I had ever laid eyes on, and he was mine.

Think about these past couple of weeks and how I've went down hill, but I'm slowly coming back. How I let myself read those comments, only to hurt myself more. It was immature, really.

As we are sitting there, the boys come in greeting us.. But all have tired faces. "We need to talk.." says Liam, looking over at a saddened, unhappy Zayn.

My stomach drops, realizing this is going to be a very sore subject, that only Liam and Zayn seem to know about. We all silently sit together, mentally preparing ourselves. I look at Niall who looks at me.

Liam looks over to Zayn sadly, "Go ahead, tell them."
"Boys, I'm quitting the band." he says very quickly and quietly.
"WHAT?"
"How could you do this to us?"
"You're our mate!"
"Zayn please!"
They all said.. I quickly interrupted, the comments hurting Zayn.

"Listen, he must be doing this for a reason because he truly does love everyone of you. But he has a fiancé, probably wants to start settling down a little. Yes, it's going to kill the fans, but if he does start a solo career, they will follow. Fans still will follow One Direction with the four of you. Be supportive in his decision."

With that, Zayn quit..

-------
Literally nothing happened in this chapter and I'm sorry... I just figured that you call deserve something.. I love you all thank you so much for everything!
-Kayla ❤️