Chapter 7

Diana's POV

I've had it. If Liam thought that I would obediently be spending the rest of my life locked up in Satan's trap then he was very much wrong.
I was currently standing on my window ledge, preparing myself to jump from the 3rd floor onto the grassy grounds. Taking a deep breath I jumped, without giving it any second thoughts. Thankfully it was time for the guards switch, and I took off before the other two guards arrived to take their positions.

I rolled over on the floor, landing completely safely, dashing deep into the woods, before the other guards noticed my absence from the house. I decided not to mess around this time, going back to Ana's house to ask for Simon's direction.

Soon the familiar view of the petite house came to view, making a certain excitement take over my body as I increased the speed of my steps to approach the house.

My hand hesitated for a brief moment before I raised it, knocking softly on the front door. It was soon opened by none other Ana, who looked surprised to find me on the doorstep.

"Hey..."

"Diana"

"Right, Diana. Can I help you?" she asked slightly confused.

"Actually, I was wondering if you could tell me where Simon lived. I would have asked him myself yesterday but Liam very rudely interrupted our reunion, sorry about that" I apologized quickly. Her eyes widened, at my easy comments about her Alpha that no other pack member would dare to make. I was sure by now she knew who I was and my position in the pack. At the realization, her head had lowered slightly, stuttering her words.

"O-of course, Simon lives on the third house on the right on the next street." She pointed for me. A smile stretched on my face at the thought of seeing my best friend again.

"Thank you so much! Have a nice day Ana" My feet had begun moving themselves before they came to a halt after Ana answered.

"Anytime, Luna." The words ached, knowing that I was Luna of a very stupid Alpha.

"Please, call me Diana" her head lowered again and I resumed moving my feet towards the given directions.

Following the address, I reached a light yellow coloured house, a few flower pots on the front porch and a happy brown welcome mat on the floor outside the door. I smiled internally, knowing this was completely Simon's style. I jogged up the few stairs, knocking on the door.

The door opened, a short man, very much like Simon, with the same blue eyes and brown hair stood by the door, a smile stretched on his face and a kid around 5 years old hanging from his hip. I soon realised that it must be Simon's mate and kid.

"Hi, can I help you?" He kindly asked. Just as I was about to answer, a voice from behind had interrupted.

"Woody, whose at the door-" Simon appeared by the door, his mouth shutting when his eyes met mine. "Diana! You're here! Honestly, I wouldn't have ever thought you would ever be escaping the Alpha again!" He joked, welcoming me into the house.

"Well, I have my ways." I shrugged, following the men into the cute and warm living room.

"Well, Diana I would like you to meet my mate and husband Woody and our little kiddo here John. Woody, this is Diana, my best friend that I was talking about from the human world." He greeted me politely as we took a seat on the couch.

"So Diana, are you new to this pack?" Woody kindly asked me, putting John down as he went along to play in his room.

My mouth opened to respond to his question, but an excited Simon cut me off once again.

"She's the Alpha's mate, aren't you?? Why didn't you tell me before??" He shrieked, completely excited. At his words Woody's eyes had widened just like Ana's.

"Simon, calm down, it's not that big of a deal, besides I only found out a few days ago at my brother's pack, The Blue Moons. Liam was there for a meeting when he met me and dragged me here." I whined, recalling the memory.

"That's great! I'm so glad you're our Luna! I'm sure Liam is head over heels for you already girl" he commented to me, making my eyes roll.

"Yeah, totally, I see him maybe once a day, and then he's out all day doing Alpha duties. He doesn't even let me get out of the house, he likes keeping hostage in my damn room!" They both looked at me with confusion before Woody spoke up.

"Did you escape the Alpha's house?" I shrugged, chuckling slightly.

"Yeah, kind of" Simon burst out laughing as Woody looked at him wearily.

"That's the Dee I know"

*****

Soon after our gathering, I decided to make my way back home before anyone realised I had escaped Liam's house. On my way back, I crossed paths with a load of people and trees, but what I didn't expect to come across was my mate. Not just my mate, but my mate talking to some gorgeous woman somewhere secluded in the woods. She had her hand on his back as they both sat on a rock and Liam had his head buried in his hands. I got slightly closer, trying to get a peek at their conversation.

"I just don't know what to do with her Jenna" he complained, and I didn't have to think to know he was talking about me. The girl – Jenna – rubbed circles on his back.

"It's going to be alright Liam" she cooed, making my bloid boil at the mere sight.

So this was his pack business? It thought bitterly to myself as I walked away.

I walked all the way to the lake in the middle of the woods, seating myself down to look at my reflection in the water. I didn't even like him in the first place, then why did I care what he was up to? For some of reason, my wolf had completely disappeared, making me feel utterly empty. I had no one here apart from Simon. My parents, my family, my friends. No one.

My walking away from the scene must have called attention because in no time I heard Liam's footsteps arrive me by the lake.

Before he could utter anything, I rose from my seat and tried to walk past him with just a few words.

"Save the lecture. I won't ever leave the house again, I guess I already know what you do when you leave me locked up in your house" and then I ran, as I fast as I could, arriving the house in no time, and dashing up to my room to lock myself in it.

I hate my life.

A/N

Thoughts about Liam?? Who do you think Jenna is?? Chapter thoughts?? Future predictions?? Comment below and let me know what you think!!

Picture of Woody to the side--->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Neha