"Okay I'll try" He says exhaling sharply.

"I'll help you" I reassure him and we walk to the group.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim. They all look and wave.

"Hey" Nathanael says quietly. I chuckle and we start talking about anything. I look over at Adrien who's looking away silently. I go over and sit next to him.

"Hey you okay?" I ask leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Hm? Oh yeah" He says and shrugs me off. My lips twitch into a frown but I sigh. I look down at my phone.

"School starts in a bit" I say. I look at Nathanael who is chatting with Nino. My tomato child! I'm so proud!

"Let's walk shall we?" Marinette says and we start walking, chatting along the way.

~

"Adrien are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes! I said I'm fine" He says a bit harshly. I tilt my head in confusion. I'll wait until after school. The teacher comes in and starts another boring lecture. I tune everything out and scribble down in my notebook. Why is Adrien giving attitude? Is he mad? I sigh and thankfully school goes smoothly and we walk out already.

I look around and spot Adrien.

"Hey Adrien!" I call out but he doesn't even glance back. He gets in the car that is waiting for him and it drives off. I stand there shocked.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I huff, raking a hand through my hair. Why did he leave? I meet up with Marinette and we hang for a bit.

"Hey what is that?" I ask. Marinette looks up and gasps.

"Uh I need to go, you know-" She gets up and runs.

"Wait Mari-!" But she's too far. Damn she's a fast runner! Then I see Ladybug zipping through the sky and I see the feline meeting up with her. I run across the streets ignoring the gasps and screams of people. My phone buzzes and I pick up.

"(Y/n)! We're-" I bump into someone and the phone falls. I look up and my eyes widen.

"Elliot?" I stammer.

"(Y/n)? What're you doing?" He asks picking me up.

"I'm just, ya know, walking?" I say sheepishly.

"Really? I'll walk with you" He says. I grab my phone and call back Ladybug.

"Hell-"

"(Y/N)! Come to the Eiffel Tower! Quick!" She yells and hangs up.

"Elliot! We need to go!" I say grabbing his wrist and bolt into a sprint. Panic rises in me a bit. After running for what seems like three freaking marathons, we make it. I look around and Elliot looks at me in confusion. I see the feline jumping down.

"Chat!" I call out running to him. He looks at me and looks away.

"Chat seriously what is up with you? You've been acting weird ever since I was about to fly out" I say grabbing his chin and making him look at me. "What is up with you?"

He looks at me with worry and sadness.

"On that day..." He starts, "The reason why I took so long wasn't because I went the wrong way but something happened."

"What happened?" I ask him looking deep in those green shiny eyes.

"He was kissing someone else, sweetheart" I hear behind me. His eyes go to that person and his eyes widen. I turn around slowly and the first thing I notice is those honey eyes and a killer smirk.

"And that was me" My eyes widen and my grip tightens on his wrist, "Oh how rude I am let me introduce myself-"

They're quickly cut off when Ladybug jumps in, glaring daggers and panting.

"Volpina!"

______________________________

The end.

Thank you everyone who has made it this far with me even when I took long updating and when I made shitty decisions.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and voted on my story, I don't know all of you but I still love you guys because without you guys I probably would've stopped and I am grateful I didn't.

I'm grateful I have connected with you guys and I'm proud to call myself an author. Thank you to everyone who has given me ideas I'm sorry I can't name all but you know who you are.

The story is not over though. There will be a sequel which will come after I finish another two or three stories.

Again thanks to all of you. Every single one of you counts just remember that. I love you all my potatoes and if you want to talk about anything just message me anytime and I'll try my best to answer early.

Since I'm such a good Author-chan please read the next chapter.

I love all of you and I'll see you later~