Chapter 7

Enjoy!

_____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I gasp, waking up from a nightmare. Fuck. It's been a while since I had a nightmare. I try to move but I feel an arm wrapped around me and a leg over my waist.

Surprise surprise, it's Nathanael. I sigh and wipe the sweat off my forehead. I'm too lazy to move so I close my eyes again and fall asleep again.

~Chat Noir's P.O.V~

I jump on the roofs to (Y/n)'s balcony. She should really close her window. I quietly sneak in and stop when I see two figures. (Y/n) and Nathanael.

Wait. He's cuddling with (Y/n)! What the fuck! I hiss and growl. Jealousy runs through me and I bite my lip. I'm so close to throwing him off of her.

"Grrr, what the hell" I growl. Nathanael wakes up and looks at (Y/n) and smiles. I grumble.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask. Nathanael yelps and turns to me.

"Chat Noir!" He says in awe. I give him a dirty look.

"What do you think you're doing?" I repeat a bit more harsh. He looks and removes his arm and leg.

"What do you mean?" He asks and sits up. He's not even wearing a shirt! I slam him against the wall.

"Don't act stupid! You know what you did! Touching her like that" I spat out.

"Chat!" (Y/n) says. I didn't even realize she woke up. She stands up and I see her not wearing pants.

"Why are you mad?" (Y/n) asks. I scoff and glare at the red headed boy.

"Calm down, what's this about?" He asks.

"I'm her boyfriend" I say. His eyes widen.

"Oh really? That's good" He says, smiling which makes me angry.

"Don't ever go near her, you hear me? She's mine!" I yell.

"Chat, why are you mad?" She asks.

"Why wouldn't I be? I come to see my girlfriend cuddling with her best friend, which is a guy" I say glaring at the boy.

"What're you talking about? You act like I'm trying to get with her or something" Nathanael says. "Besides, I'm her best friend."

"Not anymore! I better not see you with her" I say, angrily.

"Chat stop it, just because he's boy doesn't mean you have to jump to conclusions!" (Y/n) says, trying to pry me away from him.

"(Y/n) you are a girl and he is a boy! If people see this, they will think bad of you! No matter what you say they won't stop judging and I don't want that. Nathanael you better watch your limits around my girlfriend" I grimace. I lift him up trying to intimidate him but he stays calm.

"I won't leave (Y/n), she's important to me well not like that" He says  I drop him with thud and I snarl.

"Chat Noir!" (Y/n) says, grabbing my shoulders. Jealousy runs through my body as (Y/n) looks at Nathanael with concern and Nathanael gives her a small smile.

"Why were you cuddling with him?" I ask, harshly.

"Chat, let me explain it wasn't anything like that-" I cut her off.

"So what was it? I come to see his hands all over you and you going along with it?" I ask. "I don't want you near him, I don't want you talking to him either-"

(Y/n) stares at me in disbelief but I stand tall.

"Chat what the hell? He's my best friend!" (Y/n) says.