Chapter 11

Enjoy~

_________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"(Y/n) watch out!" I see a big monster leaping and I instinctively move out the way. A big pink monster growls at me and I yelp. They looks awfully familiar. It snarls and I see Nathanael tugging my arm. Fear dwells up in me and I see the monster grow.

"(Y/n) come on!" This time it's Adrien tugging me. I stumble to my senses and run. Where's Marinette

"Marinette?" I question looking around.

"I found her phone the monster must've took her" Ayla says concerned. I pat her on the back.

"We'll find her" I say. Suddenly Ladybug bursts in.

"Ladybug!" Nino shouts pointing his phone at her. Ladybug waves.

"We need to try to get out" Ladybug says. We all nod and walk out looking for  way out. I stay close to Adrien but he leans into my ear.

"I'm going to go transform I anything say I said I heard something" He whispers, I nod and give him a peck on the cheek. He quietly runs to the classroom and we all look around.

"Where's Adrien?!" Chloe asks frantically. I roll my eyes.

"Maybe he went to a classroom" I suggest. Me Nino and Nathanael go but all we find is his shoe? Wow Adrien really.

"Oh no they got him too" Nino says concerned. I sigh and shake my head. I wish I can tell him he's okay.

"Hello! Sorry I'm late!" Chat Noir says jumping out of nowhere. They all cheer and Nino points the camera at Ladybug and Chat Noir discussing. I stay close to Nathanael.

"Who could the monster be?" I ask.

"Mylene maybe I mean she was the only one that ran out before came" He says. I nod my head in agreement. Suddenly we look up and everyone is gone.

"Come on lets-" I stop and see the monster. I let out a scream in shock. Nathanael pushes me back as the monster spits out the goo.

"Nathanael!" I shout as the monster goes to grab him.

"(Y/n)! S-Stay back!" He warns.

"Idiot I'm not leaving you!" I shout carefully walking closer. The monster snarls at me.

"(Y/n)!" Nathanael warns. "Stop before you get hurt!"

I clench my teeth and sprint towards the monster. What am I going to do once I reach her? That stops be a bit and I wish I hadn't. Suddenly she throws me against the wall and spits that goo stuff on me. It quickly hardens.

"(Y/n)!" Nathanael says squirming. I cough and wheeze a bit. The monster sprints out and I squirm around.

"Nathanael!!" I scream out. All the students run in and Nino points the camera away.

"(Y/n)!" Chat Noir says. I hold back my tears but the fear is still present.

"She took Nathanael! Nathanael is in trouble!" I stammer out.

"Calm down let me get you out of this" He says trying to break it. Ladybug shakes her head and breaks it with her yoyo. I fall and get up quickly.

"N-Nathanael is in trouble!" I say holding onto Ladybug's shoulders. "We need to find him!"

"(Y/n) first we need to find out where the monster is" She says gently. I frown and look away.

"Besides it looks like your kitty is a bit jealous.." She whispers and I look at Chat who is looking away a bit upset. I frown more and walk up to him.