Chapter 8

Enjoy~

____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I feel his lips against mine. I want to pull away but I can't. Instead, I melt into the kiss. His hands go to my waist. I shouldn't be doing this. Our lips move in sync.

Why am I kissing back? But I still don't pull away. I kind of...don't want to. But we do anyways to breathe. I feel my cheeks heat up and his are rosy pink.

"I-I'm sorry..!" Nathanael apologizes and stammers.

"It's okay!" I say. Is it? Nathanael gives me a half smile, making my heart flutter a bit. I smile back.

"So why?" I ask.

"Because a beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve this pain plus no one can compare to your intelligence and beauty" He says, softly. I always loved his soft voice. I smile and we stare at each other.

Wait don't I like Chat Noir? He likes Ladybug anyways. Suddenly my door roughly opens and Chat Noir stomps in angrily.

"What the hell do you think you're doing kissing her?!" Chat yells pinning Nathanael on the floor. His hand around Nathanael's neck.(Ohohohohoho) I stand there shocked. Move (Y/n) move! Nathanael wheezes for air and Chat Noir glares at him. Anger rises and I tackle the feline down.

"How dare you come into my house! After what you said to me you still have the decency to come here and hurt him!" I yell, glaring at the boy. He looks up shocked. Those green eyes. I see tears land on his face. I didn't even notice I was crying.

"(Y/n) you have to understand-" I cut him off.

"Understand what? That you always loved Ladybug? I know she's fantastic isn't she? So beautiful and courageous! No wonder you fell for her, but that doesn't mean you play with me and my feelings like a toy rat (hehe see that? I'm hilarious okay I'll stop talking)" I say through tears.

"(Y/n)..." Chat says softly. I tremble, trying to keep the tears from falling more. Nathanael puts a hand on my waist and arm and pulls me up. I look to see Chat's glare again. Nathanael looks at him, expressionless.

"(Y/n) wait-" I cut him off.

"No! I don't want to hear it! Why should I? You can't even let me talk without lashing out!" I say.

"I'm sorry (Y/n) please just..." He trails off propping himself on his elbows. I feel Nathanael's hand on my waist and Chat Noir hisses, causing me to wince. He looks away with hurt.

"I'll see you later, okay?" He looks at me with concern.

"Are you sure?" He asks, leaning in. I nod and he gives me a kiss, surprising me. I blush as I watch him leave. I turn to Chat Noir to find him staring at me. I hold my gaze and finally he looks away. Chat Noir stands up angrily and he swoops me over his shoulder.

"H-Hey!" I say. Chat Noir ignores me.

"Let me down!" I protest. He doesn't say anything. He enters my room and pins me down on my bed and holds my hands down.

Chat starts to kiss my neck and my eyes widen. No matter how much I like it. He doesn't like me. I thrash around a bit but he holds me down and he has more strength than me. He bites my neck a bit making me yelp. My face heats up. What about Nathanael? Wouldn't he be pissed?

"Chat, stop it you love Ladybug...not me" It hurts for me to say it and worse to admit it. He kisses me roughly.

"Goddammit (Y/n).." He whispers huskily against my lips. "I love you not her"

I pant and bite my lip.

"Then why?" He stop and looks up at me. "Why did you push me aside like nothing? Why did you tell me all those things you loved about Ladybug?"

~Chat Noir's P.O.V~

To be honest I had a crush on Ladybug and when Theo told me he had feelings towards her. I don't know, I felt a bit jealous. So I told him we had something going just so he can back off but I took it too far.  How can I tell (Y/n) that? I bite my lip. Should I just tell her? I shouldn't have done that since (Y/n) is my girlfriend.

"I'm going to be honest with you....I had a crush on Ladybug before but when Theo said he had a crush on Ladybug...I felt jealous so I told him something to get him irritated but it got out of control" I say. I look up to see a bunch of emotions in (Y/n)'s eyes.

"So you still have a crush on Ladybug" (Y/n) whispers, looking somewhere else.

"I-I don't know.." I say. "But I know I love you because I hated the way Nathanael touched you when it should've been me."

I kiss her roughly trying to get the memory of seeing him with (Y/n) his lips on hers. I growl and kiss her harder. She lightly tugs on my hair and my hands go to her waist and her arms go around my neck. I know she's still mad and so am I, especially when Nathanael kissed her.

I'm the only one who can touch her and kiss her this way. I don't feel like with with Ladybug I'm just over-protective of her. We pull away to breathe.

"(Y/n)...I'm sorry that wasn't me...literally" I say, hoping she'll believe me but she doesn't say anything. I see her lip quiver and I hug her tightly. Her heart beats quickly.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry, I'm sorry but it wasn't me, it was Theo, he was being possessed by the akuma, you have to believe me...I don't want to lose you" I say, almost in a pleading voice. (Y/n) looks at me a bit confused. But she nods and stays quiet.

"Say something...please" I beg.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

He doesn't know how he feels about Ladybug but he says he loves me. I don't get this. I stay quiet. What can I say? Why did I just kiss Nathanael then Chat? What am I doing? I can't even ask Nathanael. Or anyone.

"I want to know what you feel about Ladybug instead of saying you don't know" I say "I want to know when you say you love me that you're not still uncertain with feelings for another."

"Give me time" He says. I nod. Fine. So what happens with Nathanael? Chat Noir must have knew I was thinking of him because he gives me a hard kiss.

"I'm staying here" Chat Noir says.

"Be my guest" I say with a sigh. "So what are we?"

"You're still mine despite that he kissed you" Chat Noir says, in a matter of fact tone.

"Okay, yandere" I say.

"I'm not yandere" Chat says. I nod.

"You really are"

"Um I'm really not."

"Sure." I say and turn my back to him. Chat Noir wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. What a yandere. Maybe I should talk to Ladybug

______________________________

Finally!

I hope everyone is doing well right now

See ya~

Edited

Edited(again)