Chapter 9

Enjoy~

____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I sigh. School time.

"Morning" I say softly to myself. Chat Noir left already. I get up and take a quick shower. I come out and change into a black and (F/c) plaid shirt and some jeans. I let my hair down and sigh, grabbing my bag and my phone.

"(Y/n)!" I walk out and see Nathanael. I blush a bit and smile.

"Hey" I say. We walk to school and talk like nothing happened, making me a bit relieved. I see Adrien and he looks at Nathanael and cringes a bit. Oh wait Nathanael doesn't know Chat Noir is Adrien. I look away and walk in the classroom. Alya waves at me and so does Marinette. I smile.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey!" They both say in unison. Wait Nino is sitting there. Nathanael told me that was his seat before I came. I feel guilty for taking it, but where will I sit?

"You can sit with me" Nathanael says, giving me a small smile.

"Sure" I say and we walk and sit in our seats. Chloe comes in and give me a glare and I stick my tongue out at her. Chloe snarls and sits down like the bratty snobby kid she is.

I scoff and take out my sketchbook. I think for a moment and start to draw a cat. Mika! The teacher comes in and I put it away. She starts teaching but I'm too busy stuck in my thoughts.

~

Suddenly someone throws a book at me. I snap out of my thoughts and realize Chloe and I are the only ones in the classroom. What the hell.

"Class ended but you were spacing out so the teacher asked me to stay" She huffs.

"You could've just tapped me or something" I say.

"Ugh! I don't want to touch you!" Chloe spats out.

"Stop bitching about everything!" I yell. I'm not about to deal with this right now.

"What did you say?!" Chloe yells glaring at me. I stand up angrily.

"I have had enough of your bullshit!" I say, glaring daggers at her. Chloe snarls and swings her arm to slap me but I dodge it and growl. Chloe stomps forward and grabs my hair.

"Ouch!" I hiss as she pulls on my hair. I grab her wrist and twist it until she lets go in pain.

"I bet your dad taught you that huh?" Chloe says smirking. I glare at her and clench my teeth.

"What did your dad teach you? If he even has time for a bitch like you" I spat out.

"Looks like your dad never had time for you besides at least my dad lives with me!" Chloe yells. My heart aches a bit and my blood boils. "At least he loves me!"

That's when I snapped. I grab the collar of her shirt and slam her on the wall and lift her off the ground. I throw a punch and she yelps.

"Don't you ever speak of my dad!" I yell and throw another punch. She smirks as blood trickles down her nose.

"Poor little (Y/n) has no father and a mother who abandoned her" Chloe taunts and I go for a punch but she catches my wrist. I huff and drop her on the ground. Chloe trips me and she pins me down.

"You son of a bitch!" I say glaring at her. Chloe swings her hand and slaps me hard on the cheek and throws two punches. Both weak but enough to feel blood coming out and a bruise forming.

"I've seen you with Adrien! And with Nathanael! What a whore you are" Chloe says disgustingly. I clench my teeth and thrash around.

"Look how pathetic you look! Crying and all weak!" I didn't even notice I was crying. No I don't want her to see me cry! I head butt her and she gets off and hisses in pain. I throw another punch and slam her on the wall. She looks up at me a bit shocked.