46-happiness-FINAL CHAPTER

Jonas Brothers-L.A. Baby (only if you want)
Well,say hi to our last chapter. I wanna thank you guys so much for being by my side when I did mistakes in my chapters. If I've ever hurted you,please forgive me because I never meant it. So once and last again,how are you all? I hope you are fine. I really hope that. Enjoy reading 💚 please comment

Selena created a group.
Selena added Ariana,Zayn,Zedd,Courtney,Theresa,Maejor,Alfredo and Cara.

Selena :

Selena : soooo what do you thinkSelena : do you guys think he will like me 🙈🙈🙈 I'm so excitedZayn : I would marry you if he didn'tCara : I would marry you if he didn'tZedd : I would marry you if he didn'tCourtney : I would marry you if he didn'...

Selena : do you guys think he will like me 🙈🙈🙈 I'm so excited
Zayn : I would marry you if he didn't
Cara : I would marry you if he didn't
Zedd : I would marry you if he didn't
Courtney : I would marry you if he didn't
Alfredo : I would marry you if he didn't
Theresa : I would marry you if he didn't
Ariana : I would be still your best friend if you didn't marry him
Selena : thanks ari 😂
Maejor : I told him to take and send a video to Alfredo so I'm posting here
Maejor :

Selena : soooo what do you thinkSelena : do you guys think he will like me 🙈🙈🙈 I'm so excitedZayn : I would marry you if he didn'tCara : I would marry you if he didn'tZedd : I would marry you if he didn'tCourtney : I would marry you if he didn'...

Courtney : he says alfredo I'm so excited aww
Selena : he is so perfect
Alfredo : the fact he didn't send me
Alfredo : well I took this video of him
Alfredo :

Selena : why is he that cuteTheresa : do you call them video? They are not even a second shut upAriana : and why the hell am i single like thisAlfredo : i cut them because im making a movie which contains selena and justin

Theresa : do you call them video? They are not even a second shut up
Ariana : and why the hell am i single like this
Alfredo : i cut them because im making a movie which contains selena and justin

-

"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Selena and Justin as they exchange vows of their everlasting love. So who gives this woman to be married to this man? "
Selena's dad: "Her Mother & I" He placed Selena's hand in Justin's & was seated.
"As Selena and Justin take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.At this time, I'll ask you, Justin, and you, Selena, to face each other & take each other's hands. "
They took a deep breath and looked each others,as they squeezed their hands tight.
"Justin, will you take Selena to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live? "
Justin answered as he gave her a smile which is the widest he have ever had : "YES,I WILL "
Everybody clapped and shouted "yay"
"So,Selena, will you take Justin to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?
Selena : YES YES YES! I WILL !

"You can now kiss her"

They laughed,cried and kissed. Their feelings were mixed. But besides all of this,they knew that they belong with each other.

-END-

SO GUYS, I KNOW THIS IS NOT LIKE THE END YOU ALL WANTED AND WAITED, I'M SORRY BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

SO guys I wanna thank all of you who reads until this chapter,whoever commented and voted thank you even more and thank you for making this story different to me, I couldn't imagine that my story will be like this,will end like this. I'm so sad to end it now,this story and the readers of this story will be always different for me. I'm so thankful to you guys. I'm sorry for all the mistakes I made.

*By the way,you can check out my another Jelena-texting story named Hater in my profile. *

LAST FOREVER, THANKS FOR READING,HOPE YOU LIKED IT,HAVE A NICE DAY. 💚💚💚💚 [ I'M ALMOST CRYING LOL]

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH PLEASE COMMENT