45-best thing in football match-LAST 2ND CHAPTER

sassy beauty : so we are moving today
hot idiot : i know baby we are going to airport now
sassy beauty : our life will be so perfect
sassy beauty : I love you so much
hot idiot : I love you so much more baby and don't forget the football match today you promised that you will come with me
sassy beauty : to make you happy I can do whatever you want.
hot idiot : I will never make you sad,never let you down
sassy beauty : never let me fall
hot idiot : never
sassy beauty : I have to go love we are entering the plane
sassy beauty : I will inform you when I arrive there
hot idiot : okay baby bye take care
sassy beauty : byeee take care too

Justin's P.O.V.

"Man,are you sure?" Ryan asked.
"I couldn't be more sure." I replied.
"But..this is serious Justin." he said. "It will change your whole life."
"I want it to change my whole life." I looked at him. "I don't know what these feelings are, but I'm sure about what I'm about to do now. I'm just excited."

-6 hours later-

"So which team you support?" she asked.
"What?" I couldn't understand her question for a second,I was thinking about what I will do.
"Justin are you okay? You look..I don't know you look different."
'No I'm not okay' I wanted to tell her but I can't.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said when I kept driving the car. I can feel that it broke her heart. And making her sad would be better for me now.
We didn't talk until we arrived there. Then I heard her mumble "It is huge"
"Didn't you come a football area?"
"No" she replied shortly.
"Well,another first thing we do together." I wrap my arm aroud her sholder and looked at her smiling. She did the same. I'm so in love with her,I swear.

-

"GOOOOO!!!!!!"
Everybody was supporting their team but I can't even think about anything without the thing I'm about to do. I was so nervous and as a normal guy,didn't do tht before.
"45 MINUTES" arbitrator shouted. "BREAK TIME"
Now,I can faint. I started laughing like I'm crazy.
"Justin you..you seriously-are you okay?"
"Sel,wait for me,I will come back." I said quickly remembered my plan.
"Where are you going?"
"Loo"

-

"Are you ready?" The man asked.
"No" I was about to cry
"Then be ready,they are opening the cards."
I wanna scream now but of course I can't. I walked Selena quickly,with the roses in my hand.
"Jus-oh. What are these?" She smiled.
Then the music started. And the people who is in the tribune opposite us opened the cards.
"Selena." I showed her.
"I'm seriously about to cry and I wanna scream,you know me well and best so I know you won't be nad at me because you can see I can't even talk so.." she barely turned her head from the cards writing "Will You Marry Me?" and looked at me.
"Will you marry me,Selena? I love you so much."