39-missing

Doctors closed the door but I still could hear the voices behind the door. I could hear how they try hard to save him.But then I wish I couldn't hear anything,I wish I wasn't born.
"Justin Drew Bieber.Death time : 08:03"
He isn't living anymore. He is not in this world.
He is not with me.
The tears were falling down from my cheeks. Someone was shaking my body but I didn't care. I didn't even see who is it. Then I looked around.
Nobody? What the hell?

"Selena,open your eyes it's a nightmare!! Selena!!? Selenaa??"
Nightmare?
Opened my eyes.
"IT WASNT REAL." I screamed as I stood up and removed the things which nurses took to me.
"Where is Justin? Is he okay?"
"He is. His heart stopped and doctors saved him,then he opened his eyes. It seems impossible right? But he just did!!" Ariana said. I hugged her so tight.
"Oh my god is he awake?"
"The doctors said he did what is impossible,it is a miracle Selena! He came back when his heart stoppend. God loves him and us!"
I was crying because I was too happy. I ran to see Justin. I opened the door and everybody was there.
Justin was there.
His perfect hazel eyes was open and his kissable lips were smiling.
"YOU ARE SO BAD" I started crying more and hugged him. "I-I feel so weird. The pain I feel was the only thing that reminded me I was still alive. I missed you I love you I fucking love you I love you more than anything."
"I'm sorry baby,for causing to make you sad. I love you,I love you so much."