8- Selena vs. Justin

Welcome to 8th chapter! How are you all? I really hope you all are feeling great. Enjoy reading everyone!

sassy beauty : stop it
hot idiot : how are you feeling now Selena?
sassy beauty : like shit
hot idiot : dont forget this feeling
hot idiot : this is how you always make people feel like.
sassy beauty : oh really?
sassy beauty : I make people feel like shit,thats what you said right?
sassy beauty : first, isnt it normal to be sassy to a boy who messaged me by mistake,even the message was belong with the girl who met him in the club and as that boy said they moved pretty quickly,is it still anormal to be sassy?
hot idiot : then tell me that you dont want to talk with me!
hot idiot : why are you fucking playing with me?!
sassy beauty : I dont know! Dont shout at me!
hot idiot : I'm not shouting!!!
sassy beauty : Yes you are!!
sassy beauty : and second,you dont know anything about me and my life you have no right to tell how I make people like! You dont know any shit about me!
hot idiot : You don't even let me to know you Selena,you dont want me to stop talking with you but you act like I'm your enemy,whats wrong with you!?
hot idiot : I was just trying to be friend with you
hot idiot : but you ruined everything
Read 23:22

Which one you guys think right? Selena or Justin?

THANK YOU FOR READING, HOPE YOU ENJOYED, HAVE A NICE DAY! 💚💚💚