36-open your eyes

GUYS,LISTEN DEBBY RYAN-OPEN EYES AND READ THIS,IF YOU DIDN'T YOU WILL BE REGRET

My mom didn't allow Justin to stay at our house at first although she loved Justin so much,but then we begged her so she accepted and now we were walking, it was almost midnight.
"Justin we are walking about 2 hours,I'm so thirsty."
"Oh baby are you thirsty? Alright,wait I will buy a bottle of water."
"We can go buy together."
"No baby,I don't want you to be tired. Sit here, I will come back after two minutes."
"Well.."
He grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't want him to go, I didn't know why I feel so sad about this.
When he kissed me,I wanted to cry. I think it is one of effects about my period.
"I love you, wait me here."
"I love you so much more." I said.
He turned his back and started running. I walked 3-4 steps.
"Justin don't run,a car can hit you!"
He looked at me smiling then he his smile disappeared and he started running me quickly.
"SELENA!!"
I smiled. "What?"
He pushed me and I fell down then I heard a loud horn. My leg hurted so freaking much but I looked up to see what happened.
I couldn't see Justin.
"Justin?"
Only voice I hear was another people's voice. They were running to the place I and Justin were at. I tried to stand up with the thought came in my mind.
Where was Justin? Why can't I see him?
My leg was hurting so much and I couldn't stand up. Some people came by my side.
"H-he" I tried to talk. "M-my b-b-boy-" I felt tears falling down from my eyes to ground. I realized that ambulance came and tried to make me calm but when I saw other ambulance personels put Justin out from under the big lorry. I screamed his name with my all voice.
"JUSTIN ! "

I couldn't even walk him,they put him into the ambulance and put me next to him.
"Baby open your eyes,please open your eyes." I was crying so hard. I took his cold and motionless hand.
"Open your eyes Justin. Don't leave me alone here. Don't leave me in this world without you. Justin I need you please just open your eyes. Call me child call me everything I promise you I won't get mad. Please baby,don't leave me here I will be alone without you my life will be ruined without you. There are a lot of things we were going to do please don't leave me,I can't do them alone."