16-never forget

Hey guys,how are you all? I hope you are fine,you awesome people. Enjoy reading,be happy!

Justin's P.O.V.

"She isn't my girlfriend,Kendall." I looked at her in disgust. "Please go. Just go,I don't wanna see you right now."
"What? Then who is she?" She looked at me suspiciously. "Ew. Do you like her? You don't like me and others but her? I can't believe you Justin. I just can't believe."
"Can you please get out?"
"Oh." she smiled. I understood what she was going to do. "Can she do this?" she tried to grab my dick but I caught her hand.
"Stop being bitchy." I whispered.
"You ruined my life." suddenly I saw tears in her eyes. "You fucked up my life." She punched my chest.
"What are you talking about?" I asked. It was the first time I saw her like this weak.
"You don't care,right? You think I'm enjoying to be your toy. You think I'm not a woman,you think I haven't feelings. But you know what? I won't let you to play with her feelings. She is a nice girl and seems like she has a heart,unlike someone like you."
"You came into my life to be one of my sluts,this is not my fault. Don't try to blame me."
"Me? I thought you will treat me like a princess! I thought I can pull you away from this shitty situation. I thought I can help you to stop being an asshole." she was crying. "I thought you loved me." she whispered.
"Kendall-"
"Shut the fuck up." she said. "I won't let you to break her down."
"I won't break her down."
"You better won't."
Suddenly door oppened.
"Ju-oh. I'm so sorry." Selena tried to go back.
"No sweetie,come here." Kendall said.
"Oh thank you." she smiled. "Justin,I have to go back to Los Angeles."
"What? Why?"
Does she hate me so that she tries to escape from me?
"Someone called me,they said we students should have a training period for being a doctor,you know."
"Oh." so it means she isn't going because of me or me and kendall or kendall.
But it means she is going.
"Noooo. Dont go please. You just came here. You can't go now you came here today."
"I will stay here this afternoon,at midnight I'm flying."
"So I will make today one of your best days. You will never forget." I said as I looked into her eyes.

So guy next episode will be last day then it becomes a texting story again.
I love you guys so much,have a nice day!! Please comment! 😔💚

THA LS FOR READING,HOPE YOU ENJOYED,HAVE A NICE DAY. 💚💚💚💚💚🙈🙈