35-I promise you

Hey my beautiful readerss. How are you? Be fine,please! 💚 And can you check out my new Jelena texting "Hater" , please? Enjoy reading 💚

Justin's P.O.V

"Justiiiiiiiiin" I heard my angel's melodic voice.
"Hey that was a long day." she smiled. Every single second she talks,she smiles,she looks shortly she exists,my love is getting deeper and deeper.
"Yeah,child i know right." I smirked and put her on my lap while I was lying,came closer to kiss her.
She kissed back and I felt her soft lips touched shyly mine. She stopped kissing and took a breath,so did I.
"I told you that I will kick your ass for calling me child." she smiled. "And people call it "violence" , it is too bad for you."
"Hmmm" I kissed her neck. "And we both call it "kiss" , it is top hard for you."
"Hey,stop." she said.
"I can make you relax." I whispered. Then she started laughing. That wasn't a normal laugh,she was laughing so loudly. I stopped kissing and looked her weirdly.
"What are you laughing?"
"Justin." she laughed even more. "Oh my god." I saw her laugh tears which appeared for laughing too much.
"Why the hell are you laughing?"
"Don't you dare to move the situation." she laughed. "Your timing is really bad oh my god I can't stop laughing." she kept laughing.
I needed to think what she was talking about. Then..no,please.
"Are you on your period?" I laughed as I surprised,rised my eyebrows. She covered her face and lay down to my shoulder.
"Shit." I laughed with her and caressed her hair.
"How long will you stay?"
"How long you want me to stay?"
"Forever?" she rised her hand and looked at me hopefully.
"I love you." I made her head lean to my shoulder again.
"I'm so happy to be in your arms,feeling so peaceful to lying on your shoulder." she said.
"I will never leave. I promise you." I whispered her ear.

Heyyy it wasn't really good chapter,I'm coming back to my city tomorrow so I can't log in a lot,just informing you. That's why I posted a lot of chapters today.

I love you guuuyysss

THANKS FOR READING,HOPE YOU ENJOYED,HAVE A NICE DAY 💚