13-soft lips

Hey everyone,I hope you all are fine.Enjoy reading! 💚💚

Selena's P.O.V.

"Hey,you are beautiful.I'm Jaxon." A little boy hugged my leg.
"Sorry,he id my brother." Justin rolled his eyes. "Mom,can you take Jaxon away from my girl?!" Justin called out to his mom. His girl? Oh my god,no just no
"U-uhm,I'm not his girl Mrs.Bieber,I'm his friend but he loves calling me something he shouldn't." I said as his mom came.
"You must be Selena." she smiled and hugged me tightly.
I was surprised because she knew my name. But then I remembered,its their house and i will stay here for a week so of course he would tell something about me.
"Hey,nice to meet you Mrs.Bieber." I said shyly and hugged her as tightly as she did.
"Me too sweetheart." She smiled. "Do you see the kitchen?" she pointed my right,then I could see the kitchen. I nodded. "Your room is opposite of kitchen." she smiled.
"Thank you so much Mrs.Bieber." I smiled back. I bet my cheeks are red. I walked to my room. The room was so perfect and fresh. But I heard some voices. I tried to listen. It was Justin and his mom.
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"No she isn't my girlfriend mom,she became one of my best friends."
"She is so courteous,Justin."
"And she doesn't love me as a man,mom."
"What about you?" she asked. I was really curious about his answer. He was about to answer and I was all ears.Then the doorbell rang.
Shit.
I heard they were walking away. So I feels like it will be a long week.
"Hey Sel." I heard Justin came into my room while I was arranging my clothes.
"Hey" I smiled him.
"So are you ready?" He smirked.
"Always." I giggled.

I stood up and we looked each others. I was wearing a pink short and a white loose t-shirt. He was wearing a black long short and a white t-shirt.
He came close to me.He tried to hold my hands but I didn't let him so I drew back. He came closer and I tried to gave a kick to him but he held my leg. I jumped and kicked his chest and i fell him down. I was top on him.
"Well I guess I won." I smirked.
I couldn't see anything for a few seconds. Then I saw him top on me. What the hell? I was shocked.
"You can be good enough but I'm too much for you." He said as he took my breath away. Then the space between us disappeared.
I felt his soft lips on mine.

THEY FINALLY KISSED AWWW SOOOO DID YOU LIKE IT?!

THANKS FOR READING,HOPE YOU ENJOYED, HAVE A NICE DAY!!💚💚💚💚💚