15-secret behind justin

Guys I'm sorry this chapter is really bad,I couldn't write I don't know why. Anyway,I'm sorry again and enjoy reading💚

Selena's P.O.V.

I feel so confused and weird and bad and good and and and ughhh. His acts are polite,he makes me feel special but I also know that he is not kind of boy I want to date,I mean he hangs out with every girl and probably he thinks I'm one of them. I was thinking about these things and door opened. There was a beautiful girl. So beautiful. Like seriously.
"Hey baby!!" she smiled widely and hugged Justin. Then she saw me.
"Hey sweetie,you must be Selena. I'm Kendall. Welcome to our girlfriend club!"
Shit. I feel so guilty right now. But I couldn't understand what she meant was. But I will pass it,probably she seemed me as a best friend or something.
"Hey,yeah I'm Selena." I smiled.
"So" she got closer to Justin. Hold his neck kissed him in front of me.
"I-I guess I should leave." I said and quickly left the room.I realized Justin's mom was walking behind me.
"Selena,are you okay?"
"U-uhm yeah Mrs.Bieber,thank you for asking. Are you fine too?"
"Yeah sweetheart I'm fine." she smiled and hugged me. I was surprised because I couldn't understand why she hugged. But I hugged back.
"I'm really glad to know you. I'm so happy to see you around Justin." she smiled. "I will tell you something."
"Sure,I'm all ears."
We were walking in their garden.
"Justin became weird when his sister is..dead." I looked her quickly. "Yeah. Became weird means became a playboy. He was so close with her sister. They both went a big shopping centre and Justin lost her. After a month,polices found her dead body in a..bar." She started crying.
"You don't have to continune." I hugged her shly.
"I can't see my lovely son anymore,he doesn't come home at nights I only see him in the afternoons. It hurts to see how my son killing himself." she hugged me tighter. And then she looked at my eyes. "But about a month ago,it changed. He comes home early everday. And all of this happened because of you. He loves you."
"To honest I like him too." I looked down. "But he has a sweet and beautiful girlfriend. I bet they were so close."
"Close? Girlfriend?" she laughed with sarcasm. "Justin has a lof girlfriends. Not only one."
"What do you mean?" I bet I was looking like a fool but I couldn't help myself. I understood the whole thing but..is it even possible?
"Probably she thought you are the new one. But you are not. Kendall and Justin are a bit closer than his another girls. But they aren't really close,they just kiss and have fun."
These words was weird to hear from a mom, I didn't know what to say. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello? Am I talking with Selena Marie Gomez?"
"Yeah,it's me." I replied with curiosity.
"Oh hey sweetie,I wanted to inform you that your holiday is canceled. You guys will start training period in a hospital,it starts tomorrow."
"What about the bullding?"
"You shouldn't stop studying even you don't have opporunity enough. You are going to be a doctor and it's important. Don't stop,just do what is good for your job. I will text you which hospital sweetie. Don't forget,tomorrow. Take care!"
"Bu-"
*Beep beep beep*
"Is everything okay?" Mrs.Bieber asked.
"No,I have to go back to Los Angeles. Ugh." I run into the house to inform Justin.

I don't know why I couldn't write well,but this is a texting story so I didn't want to write these things. This chapter is so bad but I will fix it with another chapters.
I'm so sorry

THANKS FOR READING,HOPE YOU ENJOYED,HAVE A NICE DAY 💚💚💚