Chapter Forty-Two: A Different Side Of Peaches....

Dalton was helping me clean up and wash the dishes after our dinner together. It was closed to being eight at night but Dalton didn't want to leave for another couple hours. I didn't want him to go anyways, so he was more than happy to stay until ten. Though after that we knew he needed to get home.

"You're doing it wrong," I spoke to Dalton as he was placing the dishes in the dish washer.

"What am I doing wrong?"

"The plates go on the bottom rack and the cups go on the top," I explained and he narrowed his eyes at me playfully.

"Well, I don't usually do dishes dummy."

"I know," I said while handing him a cooking pot.

"Where does this go? So I don't make a mistake?" He was being sarcastic which placed a grin on my face.

"Bottom rack," I answered. He placed it there and I handed him a small bowl which was the last dish. He placed it on the top rack. Smart boy. I smirked.

"What's with the evil grin?"

"Nothing," I hid my face from view while washing my hands then getting paper towels to dry them. I felt arms wrap around my torso and Dalton pulled me into his chest. I blushed lightly as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"You smell amazing," He commented. I beamed, "And you're so beautiful."

"And you're very handsome," I complimented back. He turned me around in his arms and I looked up at him while he raised his eyebrow with a questioning look on his face.

"This?" He motioned to his face. "Handsome?"

"Yeah," I grinned.

"Oh? What's so handsome about me?"

"Everything," I was honest. Just everything about him from his dark hair and eyes, the piecing on his right eyebrow, his smile, his personality, his height, his body, and his caring and sweetness. Just everything. He was the perfect guy; someone that every girl would dream of being with. The perfect gentleman.

"I like the sound of that," He gloated a little as I rested my head against his chest. "Damn I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled against his chest. We were pulled apart when Dalton's phone started going off. I recognized the alarm ringtone as being set for Charlie. Dalton's face wasn't too pleased as he pulled out the phone and answered it.

"What?" He grumbled. There was a pause, "Well I was having a very nice moment with my Angel when you interrupted me that's why I sounded slightly pissy...no, not that...what?" He sounded shocked at the end. He glanced at me with wide eyes and I grew confused at the expression. What was going on? Did something happen? Was Charlie in trouble or hurt? Oh, please tell me that he's not. That's the last thing I want to happen to him. "Alright, I check it out...I don't care, bye."

"What's going on?"

"Where's your computer?" He questioned suddenly; ignoring my question.

"In my room," I answered.

"You need to see this," He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him to my bedroom. A million thoughts ran through my head and what could be going on. Though, I didn't know what could be going on at this moment. Was something bad posted about Dalton? Was it about Charlie? Was it my mother and her evil doing? Could it be something with Peaches? Me?

Dalton threw open my laptop and I sat down next to him on my bed as he opened up Facebook. He logged into his account and I noticed a thousands of notifications that he had. It would be impossible to read all of them.

"What's happening?"

"Wait," Dalton's voice was serious as he typed my sister's name into the search bar. He clicked onto her verified account and it opened up to her timeline. My eyes darted to the post that wasn't even up for twenty minutes. Dalton scrolled down. The post was in full view and the familiar photo of Dalton, Charlie, and I was under a very long paragraph.

"I lied. Everything I said to Amina on her talk show about Dalton Mountains, the mystery girl, and I was all a lie. The guilt was too much. I did have a big crush on him and did everything I could, like a desperate little child, to be with him. I was furious about this mystery girl for taking my chance away. But after learning, listening, witnessing, and finding out the truth behind everything...I realized something about myself and others. What I realized about myself was that not everything was going to go the way that I think, I wasn't going to have everything, and I'm not the 'Most Perfect Girl on Earth.' I have my sob fest, my fits and tantrums, and my bad days. What else I realized was something I never expected and it was something that made me re-think a lot of things in my life. I watched as my sister was yelled and threatened by our mother to break up with her boyfriend. Why? Simple. She's a mystery girl who's dating Dalton Mountains. All of you already know Cherry because she was revealed a couple days ago on Dalton Mountains's profile on here. Yes, Cherry is my sister. The girl, mentioned in hundreds of magazines, as my assistant. She's not my assistant and never has been. Cherry's my sister. The one that has always been in the background or off stage while I was in the spotlight. I want to tell you all that this is the truth and I want tell Cherry that I am so sorry for everything that has caused her any problems in her life because of me. I want to tell Dalton that I am so sorry for lying on TV about him and ruining his career. I was only thinking about myself. I wasn't noticing the little things like how perfect the two are together, how truly happy Cherry is with Dalton, how respectful and honest Dalton is to my sister, and how much they want to be together even through all the ups and downs. I could never rip them apart now, they are in love with each other. I love you so much Cherry and I know I have never said that in a very long time and I should have said it to you...I'm sorry for everything and I want to make it up to you. Dalton, I know we got off on the wrong step and I came out as a terrible, self-centered person, but I would still like to get to know the man who's dating my sister...if that's alright with you. You're a great man with a big heart and you better treat my sister with respect otherwise I will have your ass beaten by your mother. I'm sorry for all the trouble that I have caused you guys. Stay together you two, be happy, be honest, be caring, and make memories."

I was at a loss for words.

Dalton was at a loss for words too.