Chapter Thirty-Three: Well, Now I'm On The Internet....

Guess what book just hit the 200s! This one! You are all amazing magically awesome! 

Here's a long chapter! Enjoy!

-------------------

Charlie made an appearance not even twenty minutes after Dalton's heartfelt speech. I was curled up in Dalton's arms at the edge of the bed just listening to his gentle heartbeat. When Charlie saw us, he knew that Peaches found out. He seem to know exactly what happened. You could see as his chest puff, nostrils flare, eyes turn dark, and every form of happiness seemed to leave his body.

Charlie was pissed.

Though not exactly at Peaches.

"Dalton, you fuckin' idiot!" He growled as Dalton stumbled up onto his feet. I sat on my bed and could feel the fear rolling off of Dalton's body. "I told you that this would happen! This is why I told you to keep away from this place! But, no, you don't fuckin listen to what I tell you anymore and go off! I knew that Peaches was going to find out if you came here!"

"Charlie," Dalton's voice was on edge.

"This is so ridiculous!" Charlie kept going off, "What did you do? Why didn't you hide from that stuck-up!? You really can't be that big of a freakin' idiot that you actually didn't hide from that person who can ruin your life, ruin Cherry's life, and ruin the relationship you've had together! Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous." Dalton's fists clenched.

"Charlie," I spoke his name before either of them could start this up again. He turned his eyes to me. They seem to relax and his shoulders slumped after noticing me. Why was he looking at me like that? Like seeing me could calm his anger down. Could it be with protecting someone? He's always been protecting me, so maybe that's why he's calm because he could see that I wasn't hurt.

"I'm sorry Dalton, I'm just not in the right place right now. Peaches has millions of followers and if she can keep them on her side while she lies to them. They will all turn against you. Your singer career will be ruined. Darling will be exposed to the world. We don't know what could happen to everyone."

"I'll be fine," I mumbled softly. The boys gave me an unsure look. "I'm fine with being known," Okay, not really. It scared me shitless, but I was tired of looking small and scared to my sister and mother. They made me feel like I could never do anything and that I could always be told what to do and I'll do it for them. So, maybe doing this one thing could help me stand up against my mother and sister. I could show them that I'm not some little servant in their eyes.

"Where's Peaches?" Charlie asked. "I need to have a little chat with her."

"Probably in her room...contacting everyone she knows." Dalton grumbled. "Are you sure that you want to do this Cherry? Schools about to start and once the press finds out about you they're going to know who that girl I took to the Ball is. They're not going to leave you alone because of the situation."

"What? That you're dating Peaches's loser of a sister?" Dalton's head lowered at my words and I could tell that bothered him. After our whole conversation and him telling me his feelings and what he thinks of me, I know that hurt him.

"Really Darling?" Charlie wasn't happy either. "Hell! If I could date you, I would!"

"No," Dalton growled.

"I know she's taken! No need to get all protective," Charlie rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure Cherry?"