He ordered for you and you noticed how happy the person at the counter looked when J-Hope smiled at her. He then was given a receipt to collect later on. Both of you walked towards the empty table and sat down. After sitting down, J-Hope faced you with a smile and asked,"The ambience is nice right? And they have a lot of flavours to choose from."

"It's nice but not when everyone is staring at us," You said to him.

When he heard that, he turned to looked around and just noticed that everyone was looking towards both of you. The girls waved shyly at him and he waved back with a smile. They squealed and excitedly fanned themselves.

You chuckled lightly and said,"Wow. You are popular."

"Jealous?" J-Hope jokingly said.

"Jealous? I have better things to think about," You told him with a laugh.

"Well...I want you to be jealous..," J-Hope sounded serious suddenly.

You looked at him with a confused look and he inched closer to you. He gave a peck of kiss on your left cheek and everyone in the cafe gasped at the cheek kiss. You, on the other hand, were utterly shocked and froze. He then spoke softly while looking at you,"I like you, Yujin shii."

========

That night, you couldn't sleep. You kept tossing and turning on your bed. The thoughts of Jungkook and J-Hope confessing to you kept lingering on your mind.

========

The very next morning is a weekend. You woke up late as there was no work. You groggily sat up and stared into empty space. You looked at the mirror which was just from your bed. From afar, you could see eyebags due to 4hrs of sleep. You sighed heavily and lazily went to wash up.

After freshened up, you made your breakfast while opening up your mails. Your school sent the school fees again and you quickly put that away. Then, you saw an unusual mail. You curiously ripped it opened and read it while eating your toasted bread. As you were reading, you suddenly choked yourself. You looked at the time on the clock and hurriedly changed to go somewhere.

======

You arrived at your grandmother's mansion and were led into her house. As you were walking in, you saw a familiar person standing there. Then, both of your eyes came in contact and you looked surprised while he remained calm. You saw your relatives waiting anxiously for your grandmother. Within a few minutes, your grandmother came in haughtily and sat on her usual seat. Everyone greeted her politely including yourself. Your grandmother caught a glimpse of you and rolled her eyes. You were intimidated and sat quietly. V noticed the atmosphere between you and her.

Just then, the lawyer walked in with a briefcase. He sat down beside your grandmother and opened his file. He read the will by the grandmother. You waited for your name to be called but as time passed by, your name was not in the list. You then slowly raised your hand timidly and asked,"Halmeoni...what about me..?"

Your grandmother said without looking at you,"You're not in the list."

"...But..I'm..your granddaughter..," You said softly.

"Didn't you listen the other day? You're not my granddaughter. You're just a child out of wedlock!" Your grandmother raised her voice.

Upon hearing that, you stumped as this was the first time you heard of that. Your mother also emphasised you that you are a blessing to your family and never once they regret having you. But as soon as your grandmother told you about your status in front of your relatives, you felt embarassed and suddenly felt out of place. Just then, your arrogant aunt haughtily mocked,"I knew something was off. Your late parents must have planned all this just to get married. Brother is so stupid to marry that greedy."

When you heard that, you clenched your fist and shouted with an angry face,"My late mother was not that sort of person!"

V who stood opposite of you of the room, was surprised to see your angry look for the first time.

"Omo..how dare you talk to me in that tone!" Your aunt looked flustered.

"No respect just like your mother," Your grandmother rolled her eyes.

Your tears started to well up as your relatives started to gang up against you. You had enough and finally said whatever that had been hidden in your heart for many years,"Stop mocking my family especially my late mother! All these years, my late parents had been trying to get along with all of you especially halmeoni. And all they got was a mockery from all of you. All of you just shut us from family gatherings. What did we ever do wrong to you?..My late mother even pawn her jewellery to buy expensive gift for halmeoni but all she got was her gift being thrown to the floor and it broke into pieces..And we could have live better if my late father hadn't been borrowing money from loansharks if halmeoni hadn't been threatening him.."

Your grandmother silently flustered at your retaliation and looked elsewhere. All eyes turned to halmeoni to hear her reply but they got was silence.

"If halmeoni's intention wasn't to let me inherit money, why did you send me a letter to here?" You looked towards halmeoni.

"Actually it was me," The lawyer spoke up.

Now all heads turned to the lawyer for answers.

"It was from your late mother and late father," The lawyer said while opening a will.

"Appa...&..umma...?" You raised one eyebrow in confusion.