14

Hi guys I'm back! There's only one or two chapters left in this fanfiction so I hope you'll hold out for the ending! I'm also looking into writing another fanfic possibly a Kaisoo or a Vkook, let me know which you guys would prefer <3 If you have a fluff request (or maybe even a smut >///<)  for a readerxidol or kpop ship please let me know in the comments!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEHUN'S POV

I kept my arms crossed as Kai approached me on the rooftop of the school. I'd waited for thirty minutes for Baekhyun to show up...

Of course he didn't.

Kai scratched behind his ear and cleared his throat, "Well, we couldn't find him. Surprise right?"

"Kai what am I supposed to do?"I sigh heavily and uncross my arms, pulling my hands through my pale hair. If Baekhyun didn't show how was he going to know what was going on and why I was protecting him. He was in serious danger and he wouldn't understand why.

The Dark Lord, a werewolf with unimaginable amounts of power that could only be unleashed by the blood of the Lucky One, that firstborn son in an unlucky bloodline.Unfortunately, that meant Byun Baekhyun was the next in line.  The Dark Lord's ultimate goal was to be able to turn between his human and werewolf form which would allow him to travel within the human population. This generation, the task of protecting the Lucky One and preventing that from happening had fallen to my pack and I. In a sense, were were "the good guys". Protecting the entire human race from the wrath of the Dark Lord, but of course, Suho's pack always made it hard to do that.

Until then, I'd been putting off giving Baekhyun my mark...but since the Dark Lord was getting closer and closer it was too risky to keep him unprotected. My thoughts traveled back to the feeling of his soft lips on mine, the way our mouths fit perfectly and the way it felt to hold his body against my own...

A fantasy. A highly unrealistic dream. The Lucky One and the Protector couldn't be together, besides Baekhyun obviously despised me.

"Sehun,"

I came out of my thoughts with a start and realized Kai was still standing in front of me.

"Did you even hear a word I just said?"

"Can't find him," I restated, "He--"

Suddenly the door to the rooftop swung open and Tao burst through with his eyes wide.

"Sehun they took him!"

I jumped out of my seat and Kai whipped around, ."How? The mark--"

"It hasn't been put into effect yet, the process is taking too long! Kyungsoo says he just saw them head into the woods."

I nodded towards Kai and we all pounded back down the stairs. How could I have been so stupid!? I should've made Baekhyun come back with us, no matter how much he fought and complained I should've dragged him with me at all times until the marks protective powers kicked in. What kind of Protector was I?

We met Xiumin and Kyungsoo on the outskirts of the woods. Xiumin was holding a small piece of metal in his hands.

"This bracelet was stomped in the dirt, it definitely has Baekhyun's scent. He's somewhere near the Dark Lord's tomb.

A hand was on my shoulder and I looked down into D.O's big eyes, "Don't beat yourself up Sehun it's all of our faults."

I swallowed hard and kept my expression blank, a way to hide my emotions, "No. I'm his Protector I should have been more responsible,"

"Sehun," Tao spoke softly and his voice sounded more afraid then I had ever heard it before, "How are we supposed to help him now? What if they've--"

"They haven't," I interrupted him, "I would know if they had begun the sacrifice." My heart tugged at the though of Baekhyun being put through that sort of pain.

"Look this is going to be dangerous,  a danger we've never had to deal with before. If you don't want to come with me...I understand."

My pack looked at each other and then at me and I could see the fierceness in their eyes.

"We're loyal to you Sehun," Xiumin spoke, "Let's go get the Lucky One."

A/N: Will Sehun's pack make it in time to rescue Baekhyun or will the Dark Lord rise? Find out in the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed this part of Don't Call Me Monster!