Begin

SM High school.

A large, secluded, mansion like private school. Only the richest families can afford to send their kids here and everyone else dreams of attending such a prestigious school.

Basically the most boring place on Earth.

I've been going to this school since 9th grade. Meaning I haven't seen my family in four years except on visiting days which happen twice a semester. But what about holidays you ask? Students are not allowed to go home for the holidays and families are not allowed to come and stay with the student. So not only is this school strict but it's almost like a prison. Once you go in there's no going back.

Welcome to SM.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Because the average human is born with twenty three pairs of chromosomes, forty six total, a condition where a chromosome is absent is called....?"

Someone please save me.

It's ten in the morning on a Saturday in October and instead of enjoying the weirdly mild weather I'm stuck in a small freakishly posh classroom with a freakishly boring science teacher teaching me things I already know.

Ignoring Mr. Jun's lesson, I roll my shoulders and stare out the window of the fourth floor praying desperately for the five alarm to go off, or for an explosion to suddenly occur in the chemistry lab next door.

"Mr. Baekhyun!"

I force myself to focus back on Mr. Jun as he glares at me over the rims of his glasses.

"Daydreaming again hmm?" he shakes his head and taps the chalkboard, "Since you feel as if you don't need to pay attention in my class I'm going to assume you know the answer to my question?"

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, resting my head against my palm and yawning melodramatically. "The disease you get from lack of chromosomes is called Turner Syndrome Mr. J."

All fifteen students in the class laughed and watched as Mr. Jun's face went red and he angrily slapped his palm against the chalk board to quiet everyone down. "Pay attention!"

I smirked and someone behind me tapped my shoulder. "You got lucky Baek,"

I leaned back in my seat and smiled at my friend Jonghyun, "Luck not needed."

He chuckled and pushed my head forwards whispering quietly so Mr. Jun wouldn't overhear, "Oh yeah Mister Smarty? Well I need all the luck I can get to pass this class so don't give us any unneeded homework."

"Tch, don't try me." I joked and went back to staring out the window.

The fading green grass on the campus was covered with red and orange autumn leaves and the dorm buildings across the field of barren trees were probably thriving with parties and other banned activities. I smiled at the thought of Mr. Jun or any other of the staff walking in on a dorm party. Adults can be so dumb, they assume that if they enforce rules we will consider the punishment. Risk over rewards my ass. If anything, the more strict they are the more we rebel.

I glanced at the clock and sighed, thirty more minutes of 'daydreaming' left. Why had I let Jonghyun convince me to take advanced classes? If I had known you had to attend on the weekend I would have said no in a heartbeat. I adjusted my arms to lay my head down preparing to nap the rest of the class away when out of the window something caught my eye.

Even from the fourth story window I could tell he had the perfect complexion.

He walked slightly behind an administrator, a good five inches taller than her in a black hoodie and matching jeans, his pale white hair stunning in the autumn light. They headed towards the entrance of the main building and I lost sight of both of them.

"Baekhyun!" Mr. Jun snapped and I faced forward again, drowning out his yelling.

I would've remembered seeing him before so that meant he was a new student...

But SM had a waiting list and from what I'd heard it had been closed years ago.

So who was this boy?

A/N: Who is the mysterious boy Baekhyun sees and how did he make it into SM High School? Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out! Hope you enjoyed the first part of Don't Call me Monster!