2

A new student at SM?

Unheard of and apparently impossible. The waiting list had been closed since I started High School four years ago and SM had a strict rule that no new students were to be accepted so who was that boy?

"Yah, Jonghyun," I turned to my friend and motioned him closer so I could whisper to him,"Did you see that kid that was just out in the field?"

Jonghyun shook his head and looked out of the window then back at me. "Nope. SM doesn't allow new students, maybe he's a teacher or something."

"Nah," I tapped my chin thoughtfully, "He looked like he was our age..."

Jonghyun sighed and clasped his hands, looking at me, judging me. "Look Baek, as much as I would love to talk about your little crush right now, I'm trying to get this assignment done so just--."

"Byun Baekhyun!"

Something hard came down on my head and yelped, slouching in my chair. "How many times do I have to tell you to pay attention and turn around! Stop distracting Jonghyun or I swear--!"

"Ah...Excuse me, Mr. Jun?"

I stifled a laugh as he froze mid-yell and lowered the hard back book he was threatening me with, hiding it behind his back. "Y-yes?" He turned slowly to the front of the room where the assistant principle Ms. Park was standing. She motioned for him to go out into the hallway and he glared at me one last time before stepping out the door.

"You think it's an emergency?" Jonghyun asked me, his voice hopeful. Before I could answer Park Ji, a pretty, soft spoken girl that sits next to Jonghyun looked at us and shook her head.

"I think it's something else."

All heads swiveled towards her and she blushed. "I-I mean, it looked like the principle had someone with her."

The class broke out into whispers and I looked at Jonghyun surprised. Just then Mr. Jun stepped back into the room looking nervous. He tapped the chalkboard with a ruler and cleared his throat, the students immediately quieting.

"Well, um, we have a bit of a surprise today. Although it is against the usual SM rules you're familiar with...The school has made an exception and we have a new student."

The class erupted in conversation, everyone looking at each other in disbelief. Mr. Jun tried to get our attention and I turned back to Park Ji and Jonghyun. How was this possible? SM rules are always enforced and never broken. Exceptions? Never heard of them.

All talking suddenly ceased and I swiveled back to the front to see who everyone was looking at.

"Hi, my name is Kim Jongin but I go by Kai. It's nice to meet you and I hope you accept me here at SM."

I swear every girl's mouth dropped to the floor at the sight of the tall beautiful boy in front of them. I was slightly disappointed that white haired boy from earlier didn't walk through the door but at the same time...this boy gave off the same mysterious aura. His caramel brown eyes were hidden underneath a curtain of brown hair and his body was lean like an athlete. He looked fairly unimpressed as he glanced around the room, ignoring the gawking faces of the students around him. 

"Kai will be joining our class from now on. Uh please take a seat next to uh...Baekhyun raise your hand."

I stuck my hand in the air and smirked as the entire class watched him cross the room and sit next to me. I flashed him my best smile and tuned back in to what Mr. Jun was saying.

"Now Jongin isn't our only new student. According to the Dean there are a total of eleven boys including Jongin that have come to attend SM."

"Eleven?" Jonghyun choked out and Mr. Jun looked nervous as he nodded his head.

I glance over at Kai and studied his face. Him and the other ten students were going to be the talk of SM for sure. I opened my mouth to say so and realized with a start that he wasn't wearing a uniform, just a dark turtleneck and black jeans, similar to what the white haired boy was wearing earlier...

Did they know each other?

A/N: So one of the new students is none other than Kim Jongin! Does Jongin know the boy Baekhyun saw earlier? Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out! I apologize for any mistakes! Thanks for reading part two of Don't Call Me Monster!