chapter 1

'I can't believe i over slept again!' He threw open the door to the class room. All eye's turned to him. Some people laughed. "Nice of you to join us Mr.Lee" The teacher smiled a crule smile. "Sorry." Taemin could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks. "Just sit down and open up your book to page 40." He nodded. As he wne to his seat someone triped him. The room filled with laughter. "Slut down!" Some one yelled. Taemin gave the person a death glare before taking his seat.

Taemin could feel the eye's of the boy next to him burning holes into his head. He turned his head the slightest bit to peek over at him. He was beautiful. He had more of an angilar face with brown feline eye's, high cheekbones, plump lips, and blond hair that went perfectly with his creamy skin. He smiled at Taemin.

"Hi! I'm Key!" He whispared, sticking out his hand. Taemin just starred at him. 'Why is he talking to me? Being nice to me?' "You'r supposed to shake it." Key said. Taemin slowly took Key's hand, shaking it.

Key's smile widened and Taemin couldn't help but smile some to. "You'r so cute!" Key squiled shocking Taemin. 'I'm cute?' Taemin blushed but smiled more. "I'm Taemin." He said shyly.

"Mr.Lee and Mr.Kim!" The teacher called. "Mind sharing with the rest of the class?" She asked. Everyone turned in their seats to look at them. "I was just asking if Taemin could help show me around." Key said, "Well I'm glad you made a new friend but please reframe from talking in my class." She said not sounds happy at all.

Taemin turned back around and continued read. A note landed on his desk a few minute later. He looked around to see where it had come from. He found Key smiling and gustering for him to read it. Taemin opened it slowly, making sure the teacher was still busy.

~So would you show me around?~

'Why does he keep talking to me? Has he not heard?'

~sure.~

He wrote back. The note landed on his desk again.

~Kansamida! :)~

                                                                                                                                 ~~

AUTHOR'S/ KEY'S POV

The bell rang making Key jump. He had been to focused on the boy named Taemin. He started to get up and leave. "Wait!" Taemin stopped in the door way looking back. "You said you would show me around." Key skipped to his side hooking his elbow with Taemins. "Oh. Yeah, sorry I didn't think you were serious. He said looking down as they walked. Key noticed people starring and giving durty looks towards them....well towards Taemin. 'People really need to learn to not stare. It's rude!' "Now why wouldn't i be serious?" Key asked.

"You really don't know?" The boy asked with a said expression. "Know what?" Key was curious now. "That.....I'm.... "HEY FAG!" Some girl steped infront of them. "Why don't you leave the new kid with us. You might taint him with you'r filthlyness!" She smirked. He stood there for a moment before bolting for the bathroom in tears.

The girl touched Key's are. "Why don't you come and hang with...AH!" Key slapped the girl across the face. "What the fuck!" The girl screamed. Key didn't stay to chat. He took off for the bathroom. He found Taemin hiding in a stall crying. Key locked the door behinde him. "Taemin? It's Key" He said softly." Go away!" Taemin yelled. "No." Key had the urge to protect the boy. "Please come out Taemin." He waited a few seconds before he heard a click. The stall door opeaned, revealing a red, puffy eyed Taemin. Key rushed to the boy, drying his wet face.

Taemin flinched away from him. "It's okay Tae....I wont hurt you." He looked at the boy smiling. "Why are you being so nice?" Taemin asked. "Because from what I have seen everyone here but you is a total bitch and I don't want anything to do with people who pick on the weak for fun." Taemin smiled up at Key. "But can you tell me why they are like this to you?" His face became sad again. "I'm....gay. That's one part of it all."He said in a low soft tone. "And the other?" Taemin paused, new tears forming in his eye's. " I was new at the school and some how people had figured out I was gay. I was scared at first cause most people in Korea don't think being gay is right, but they all excepted me and I even got a boyfriend.....Heechul. He was so nice to me and I was so happy when he wanted to show me off at a party. We drank and danced and had fun, but after that I don't remember much. The next day at school every one hated me, tease me, beat me. They call me slut, whore,...." His shoulders started to shake. "Fag. I didn't even know what I did till a while later." Tears rolled down the crying boy's face. "What was it?" Taemin took a deep breath. "I.....I had slept with....many people. I don't even remember any of it!"

Key took one looke at the weak boy a knew he needed him. "Shhh Tae.." He pulled Taemin in for a tight hug. "I'm here and wont let any body hurt you again." The boy laughed. "What?" Key pulled back. "You remind me of my umma.. Key smiled. "Then I'm you umma!" Taemin laughed again. "Umma?" He asked as they walked out into the now empty hallway. "Deh?" "You don't mind......that im gay?" " Not at all." Taemin smiled. "Umma?" He asked again. "Deh" "Thank you." Key smiled putting is arm around Taemin shoulders.

A/N HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SOOOOO I HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST CHAPTER SORRY IF IT'S KINDA SHORT....MINHO WILL BE COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND JONGHYUN COMES IN IN CHAPTER THREE. AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HEECHUL I JUST NEEDED SOMEONE AND HE WAS WHO I PICK SO DON'T HATE ME! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT I HAVE SCHOOL, SOCCER , AND ANOTHER FANFIC (SHINee's vacation) WHICH I AM MORE FOCUSED ON. SO COMMENT'S ARE LOVE!<3 SUBSCRIBE CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WANNA! SEE YOU SOON! :D

:3 TAEKEY! <3