Dan oneshot~tumblr

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." He recalled to 4 hours ago when you through a grape at a class' window. "What film do you want to watch?"

"You can choose."

"No it's your turn." He frowned.

"Um, let's just watch kill bill." You thought unimaginatively.

He put the disc on just before his mum called out that she was going shopping.

Time skip

The film had ended, and it was around 6. You peeped through Dan's grey curtains at the sky, noticing that it was pitch black-being winter and all. He turned the lights on and placed his hands on his hips. "What do you want to do now then?"

"It's getting dark I think I should go." You mumbled, getting up from your comfortable position on the bed.

"Can you stay the night?" Dan asked smiling widely to convince you.

"Ask you mum if it's alright." Before you could think Dan was out the room and halfway down the stairs. Whilst he was gone you walked around the room to stretch you cramped legs. You noticed he had piles of homework, that was most likely due in months ago, and a lot of dirty clothes spread out around the edges of the room. You heard loud footsteps as he raced up the stairs.

"She said yes!" He smiled jumped from foot to foot.

"Great."

"You can borrow some of my cloths and use our phone to tell your parents." He passed you the telephone and you dialled the number before waiting reply. Your dad picked up and you told him about you staying round Dan's. He hug up and Dan opened his wardrobe looking for something you could sleep in. He saw a black pairs of joggers and a patterned top and gave them to you. He told you, you could get changed in the bathroom whist he did.

The top almost fit but the joggers were quite long. Dan told you he had finished so you walked into the room noticing he was wearing a baggy white t-shirt and knee length shorts. He pulled out a bed from underneath his and took one pillow from his mattress and a blanket. "You can sleep on my bed." He said sitting on the pull out one.

"Oh I can sleep there." You said, moving your hair to the other side of your shoulder.

"No your the guest." He smiled politely.

Age 21

"Y/n?" He called jumping down the stairs, whilst skipping a few steps. "I need to talk to you."

"Me too." You smile slightly so that he didn't get worried. You took the two bags into the kitchen and placing them on the counter. He walked to the living room/ dining room and sat down on a black chair at the table. He turned the one next to you, to face him and sat down. Normally he would hold your hand but there was nothing like that.

"We've been together for a really long time." That made you think of when you first got together.

Age 15

Dan had said that he wanted to meet at the park around 1:30, as he knew that he would be at least 5 minuets late. You walked down the pavement to your local park, noticing there were families of 3 and 4 on the play equipment and 2 year 7's on the round-a-bout. Dan hadn't been late this time, instead he was sat on a bench right outside the gates. You waved at him but he still looked nervous. You and Dan sat on the swings, only swinging around half a metre back and forward.

"What did you want to talk about?" You asked looking at his head which was facing the floor and his hands tucked into his hoodie pocket.

"I'll tell you, just not here." He said standing up and walking to the entrance, not waiting for you. The silence would have been awkward if you barely knew him. But this was Dan, the guy you have know for 8 years. He was your best and most trusted friend. He walked deep into the woods, and stopped nearly a tall thin tree. "I love you." He confessed looked downwards to not see your reaction.