Chapter 13

Thunderhoof wakes up out of recharge and looks over at Metalsound who is still in recharge. After Metalsound got to his room last night he explained to her how he felt and how conflicted he was since he was in a relationship with Glowstrike, and she bit him on the neck to mark him. They also fragged, meaning they are fully mates now and can't be separated. Well, now I'm really gonna have to break things off with Glowstrike. I'm sorry, Glowstrike.

He gets a call on his comm from Steeljaw. :: Thunderhoof, I need your assistance. ::

:: On my way, Steeljaw. :: He replied before getting up and getting his armor back on.

He went outside and into the woods where he found Steeljaw holding an unconscious Strongarm. "Eyo! What did you do, Steeljaw!?"

"I couldn't risk the chance of never seeing her again. I didn't intend to knock her out it just happened while I was fighting that damn brat Sideswipe," Steeljaw explains trying to keep his cool.

"I see. So what are you gonna do? You can't take her onto the ship without the other 'Cons knowing."

"You think I don't know that?! I didn't know what else to do but to call you. I need you to distract Glowstrike and Saberhorn for a while until I find a safe place to keep her," he replied looking at Strongarm with hurt optics.

Thunderhoof sighs, "Alright, I'll create a distraction while you sneak her to your quarters. If you keep your door locked so no one can get in, she won't get out and no one will find her. You owe me."

"I know. Thank you, Thunderhoof. But first, I'll need a stasis pod," he said with an idea forming in his processor.

"I thought you were gonna keep her in your quarters not put her in stasis."

"I won't," Steeljaw growled, "I can put a shield around her as I did for myself when I planned Scorponok's capture with the Autobots. She will only be in stasis for a few minutes and when she wakes up she'll stay in my quarters."

"Alright, I'll go get the pod," Thunderhoof said before he walked off. He soon returned with the pod not knowing that Soundwave was following him.

Soundwave shows himself to the two and he quickly puts the pieces together, there was no way Steeljaw's plan of sneaking the Autobot cadet aboard the island was going to work. Soundwave walked up to Steeljaw, "How are you gonna carry out your plan?"

"I was going to sneak her onto the island while she's in the stasis pod," Steeljaw explained.

"What are you going to tell Glowstrike and Saberhorn if they catch you? They'll most likely take the pod and the femme and dispose of her."

Steeljaw felt his Energon turn cold, "I won't let that happen. Unless you have a better idea."

Soundwave brings up an image of a Ground Bridge and the coordinates of Steeljaw's quarters.

"That could work, and no one's going to have to know," Thunderhoof said as Steeljaw looked at the visor.

"Yes, let's do that," Steeljaw says pulling Strongarm out of the pod.

"Guess I'll put this back," Thunderhoof grumbled as he picked up the stasis pod.

Soundwave opened up a Ground Bridge leading straight to Steeljaw's room and Steeljaw walked through with Strongarm. Once the Ground Bridge closed Soundwave turned and grabbed the pod from Thunderhoof.

"What are you even doing out here?" Thunderhoof asked.

Soundwave opens up a Ground Bridge to the room where the pods are being kept and just throws it in.

~~~~~~~~~~

A drone was in the room surveilling and checking the pods when the Ground Bridge opened up and he suddenly saw a pod come hurtling towards him, he screamed before ducking out of the way. "I think I leaked some transmission fluids, better go clean myself up before anyone finds out," he runs out and goes to clean himself up.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You didn't answer my question, Soundwave," Thunderhoof said as he crossed his arms.

"I wanted to know what you were doing with a pod," Soundwave replied. "I also want to warn you to be careful with Metalsound."

"Why should I be careful with her?"

"I'm guessing that you don't know that she's always had a crush on me, but the main reason I never gave her a chance was that she was too spike-hungry. She fragged almost every mech on the warship, including me. Not to mention she likes to think that she could do whatever she wants and get away with it, which is why she switches sides so easily."

That must be why she seemed to know what she was doing when we fragged. She's done it plenty of times before. Exactly how many other mates does she have? Can she even have more than one mate?

"I'm surprised she hasn't fragged every mech here, and only been seducing you," Soundwave said before walking off, leaving Thunderhoof to think about what he had told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strongarm wakes up to find herself in an unfamiliar room, she runs to the door to try and get out only to find the door locked. She hears the noise of the door unlocking and moves back, she watches as the door opens and Steeljaw comes into view. He walks into the room before closing and locking the door behind him.

"Where am I, Steeljaw? What have you done to Sideswipe?"

"You're in my room on Decepticon Island, and I didn't do anything to Sideswipe he was knocked out and I just left him where he was."

"You kidnapped me!? I can't believe I thought you were a decent mech!"

"Strongarm, I'm sorry, but I couldn't stand the thought of never seeing you again, it was killing me."

"None of this would have happened if you had stayed away!" She shouted regretting what she had just said.

Steeljaw growled as he started pacing the floor, "I'm just trying to help you see that I love you, I'm not good with this kind of stuff!" He stops, leans against a wall, and sighs, "I don't know how to show my love to a femme, but I'm trying the best I can."

Strongarm wrapped her arms around herself, flinching as he showed his rage, "Kidnapping isn't a good way of showing it," she whispered. Her body was shaking with fear, she couldn't think of anything to say to him right now. She jumped when she heard a knock on the door.

"Steeljaw, Saberhorn wants a word with you," Strongarm knew the voice, it was Metalsound.

Steeljaw growled, "Alright, I'm coming," he glanced at Strongarm before opening the door and walking out, closing and locking the door behind him.