Chapter 8

Once they were gone, Fixit made his way over to the others. "Lieutenant, are you alright?" He asked in concern.

Bumblebee groaned as he started getting up, "Ugh, what happened?"

"Metalsound attacked you from behind," Russell explained.

"Scrap, I shouldn't have trusted her. She and Soundwave have a long history so of course she would have sided with him."

"Even though she was an old friend you still shouldn't have trusted her so easily," Russell tells him. "I mean she's been with the Decepticons all this time, the whole time she was here she could have been spying on us."

"I guess you're right, I just really hoped she would be a friend again. I won't be so quick to trust her next time."

"Is your shoulder okay?" Denny asked, "She shocked you pretty good."

Strongarm groaned as she slowly got up, "Is everyone okay?"

"Other than a sore shoulder, I'm alright. Grimlock?"

"It's okay Sludge I don't need a piggyback ride," the Dinobot replied, still dazed from the shock. Everyone started laughing.

"Are you alright, Grim?" Russell asked still laughing a bit.

"I'll be okay. What happened?"

"Soundwave attacked you and Strongarm, and Metalsound attacked Bumblebee and ran off with Soundwave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Metalsound came to a slow halt, she transformed and leaned against a tree. "Keep heading through those trees and you'll find the lake." Soundwave turned to her silently watching, "I'm telling you the truth, look for a bot named Steeljaw."

Soundwave walked up to her and pointed in the direction to tell her to continue walking. With a sigh, she continued onward, absently she kept looking at her claws, where her wolf-like helm was located when she would transform. She still had some of Bumblebee's Energon on them. Soundwave looked at her curiously.

"OK, Steeljaw's usually around here somewhere," she muttered to herself as she looked around. They heard some bustles through the trees.

"Metalsound, how nice of you to join us again," Saberhorn says stepping into sight along with Steeljaw and Thunderhoof.

"I found someone," she replied as she stood to the side to reveal Soundwave. "They're with the group of Decepticons I told you about," Metalsound said quietly to the silent mech. Taking a few steps forward, Soundwave stood in front of Saberhorn as if he were studying the mech.

"'Ello chap, I believe you are Soundwave, I've heard about you."

Soundwave just nodded before turning to Steeljaw and Thunderhoof.

"I am Steeljaw and this is Thunderhoof, and we are so pleased to finally be able to meet you, we've heard so much about you."

Soundwave nodded again. The four led Soundwave back to the island, "Welcome, Soundwave, to the island," Saberhorn says welcoming their new friend.

Soundwave followed close, seeing as how he didn't know his way around quite yet. Seeing a few Mini-Cons, he looked to Saberhorn as he displayed the Mini-Cons' functions followed by a question mark.

"We overtook the Mini-Cons when we broke free and made them our servants," Saberhorn explained. Soundwave displayed a picture of Megatron before showing the communicator. "No, we haven't had any contact with Megatron. Do you want to contact him?"

Soundwave nodded. Metalsound just walked with them silently while listening to their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steeljaw left to go on a supposed mission but really he just wants to check up on Strongarm, he stands outside the scrapyard trying to figure out a way to get to Strongarm when he sees her head out for patrol, driving out of the scrapyard and onto one of the dirt roads. He immediately transforms and follows her.

While Strongarm drove she noticed a vehicle following her, adjusting her mirrors she pulled off the road to see if they would follow and the car followed. Strongarm came to a stop before speaking out, "Can I help you?" But the car disappeared, "Ok, that was odd," she said as she started driving once more. The car suddenly reappeared in front of her, and then transformed, "Whoa!" She says as she transforms, "Steeljaw, what are you doing here?"

Steeljaw looks her over to see if there are any wounds or anything. "Are you alright? Did Soundwave hurt you?"

"I'm fine, I just got shocked."

Steeljaw pulls her into a hug, "I'm glad you're alright. But what are we gonna do? Metalsound can't return to the scrapyard, we need to find a different way to set our meetings."

"I can take on more patrols and we can meet."

Steeljaw looks deep into her optics, "We'll figure out something, but for now, let's enjoy this moment," he says before he kisses her. She kisses him back as she moves her servos behind his ears. Steeljaw started kissing down her neck. Moaning softly, she scratched him behind his ear which made Steeljaw groan, "You sure know how to get me in the right spot."

"I'm just doing what I've seen when humans interact with their pets."

Steeljaw chuckled, "Normally I don't like it when a bot touches my ears, but I love it when you do. Keep going."

She keeps scratching behind his ear as she starts rubbing his stomach. That drove Steeljaw crazy causing him to grab her and throw her onto the ground and get on top of her. Strongarm looks up at him in shock from the sudden roughness, she has to admit that it's kind of turning her on.

Steeljaw growls playfully as he kisses her passionately and he runs a servo down her body. Shivering at his touch Strongarm arched her back, waiting for whatever was coming next. His servo stops at her thigh and lifts her leg over his waist.

Gasping softly, she broke away from the kiss. "Steeljaw, wait... I'm not ready for that just yet. We're still getting to know and trust each other."

"You're right, I got carried away. I'm sorry. I can wait until you're ready."

Strongarm smiles at him, "Thank you."

Before Steeljaw could say anything else, Strongarm got a call from Fixit. :: Cadet Strongarm! Where are you? Bumblebee is worn, waved, worried. ::

Strongarm pushed Steeljaw off of her as she bolted up when she heard Fixit's voice. :: I-I'm still on patrol, Fixit. I went a little too far out. Is everything alright? ::

:: It's past time for you to report in. ::

:: I was in a bad spot for communications. I'm almost done with my patrol. :: Strongarm ended the connection before Fixit could say anything else. "I need to get back, Steeljaw. I'm sorry," she says as they begin to get up off the ground.

"I understand. Will you be back later?" He asks looking a bit sad.

"I'll try, but I don't think Bumblebee will let me out of his sight for a while," she replied. Placing her servo on his cheek she gave him one final kiss before she left. He watched her leave until she was out of sight.