"Well that, is a mistake on my part" i admitted, taking a potato chip.

"So now, are you going tonight?" She asked.

"No! How can i go when he is there?! Dont you have pride?!" I shouted.

"We wont meet them, they will be in the VIP louge" yunjin reasoned, "besides, you can get drunk and forget about him".

"Fine, i'll go. But this is the last time" i warned her.

"Its actually your fist," she reminded.

I glared, "first and last time, ever".

"Okay, deal" yunjin smiled happily.

The next two hours or so, yunjin got busy preparing us. She chose a dark blue dress for me, which is her's, and a hot pink one for herself. Then she did my hair and make up before doing hers.

"All settled," she handed me her black purse.

"Okay lets go, i cant wait to get drunk and die" i told her.

"Dont worry, you wont only get drunk tonight, babe" she smirked.

"I am not getting layed by some wierd guy," i remembered her.

"Sure youre not, they are hotties, and they pay" she clasp her hands, imagining her pay.

"Youre crazy," i said.

"For money," she nodded, "and for s**," she added.

We rode a taxi to the club yunjin talked about, b**ch house. The place is quite crowded, but not too many people are standing in line.

I followed yunjin off the taxi and we went into the nightclub. Loud music greeted my ears as the attendant opened the door for us.

"Come, lets start getting crazy!" Yunjin shouted.

"Are we getting a drink?" I ask her.

"Yeah, i'll order" she walked to the bar and ordered us drinks.

I looked around, the place is full of party people. Some guys sitting between a bunch of girls, some girls dancing like crazy with some guys. There are also so many people making out in the dance floor, kissing and stripping. This place is insane.

"Here you go" yunjin returned with a glass for me.

"Its blue balls," she told me.

"A what?!" I looked at my drink disgusted.

"Its good, trust me. Or do you want this?" She offer her drink.

"Whats that called?" I asked.

"Bloody sensation" she answers.

"No thank you," i gulped.

"One shot, for the hottie" she asks.

"Okay, one shot" i agreed and drank the whole glass.

My throat got hot as i chugged down the drink. And my head went dizzy as i finished the first glass.

"That feeling is awesome" i giggled.

"How about another shot?" Yunjin asked.

"Yes please, a stronger one this time" i nodded.

I followed yunjin to the bar and she ordered us two morning kiss liquor. She handed me a glass and we drank it in one shot.

I didnt even know how many shots did we drink, i think there are the deep throat, purple hickeys, hot pumps and a few more i couldnt name.

I was barely awake, my eyelids are heavy and the music are getting drowned by my laughs. I dont even know why im laughing like a mad woman.