Chapter 27

(Nariah's POV)

   I sit quietly and watch Rio stalk towards Natasha with his fists clinched. I could tell he was pissed about hearing her kiss me. The kiss was fucking disgusting and I don't even swing that way. Not saying I have a problem with the people that do, I just don't.

"So you want to go around touching shit that's not yours Natasha?" Rio yelled.

"I mean I'm sorry that I kissed her cause she belongs to you but I'm not cause look at her with those shorts of course I'm not going to be sorry."

"You keep your dirty ass lips the fuck away from what's mine you trifling ass whore

"You keep your dirty ass lips the fuck away from what's mine you trifling ass whore." Rio seethed.

"I am no whore you bitch." Next thing I know he backhands her.

"You want to say that again?" He yelled.

   She shook her head no and hurried off of the floor and left. We all stare in shock. Valerio stands there breathing heavily, then turns and runs up to the room. I finally get out of my shock state and go after him.

"I didn't mean to hit her." He said with his head down.

"I'm not going to lie and say it's ok that you slapped her cause it's not but she pushed you there." I nodded.

"This is just another bump in the road." I added.

"Yeahyour right come on let's go back out there." He grabbed my hand walking to the living room.

Later on that day we just all sat around and talked about stupid shit.

"I think we should have some more babies." Rio announced. I looked at him astonished.

"What?"

"I wanna make some more babies with you." He got on top.

"Well whose the motherfucker that's gonna be popping the son of a bitches out? Because it's sure as hell not gonna be me. That shit hurts." I rolled my neck.

"I know and I'm sorry but I really want to have another baby."

"Well I'm glad you have wants." I pat his shoulder and turn over. I felt a hard slap on my ass.

"If your ass don't turn over on your back." He threatened. I started to laugh. He flipped me on my back.

"Nooo Valerio baby stop." I wined backing up.

"Nah baby don't run from it." He pulled my legs to him.

---Next Morning----

   I woke up sore and yes it was because of Valerio. His freaky ass always wants to fuck. I heard the kids cry from my room. I got up and put on a robe and began walking towards their door. As soon as I got to the door the cries stopped.

I opened the door to see Rio holding the kids rocking them and talking to them. I walk behind him and stand on my toes to kiss his neck.

"Hey baby I'm sorry they woke you up." He apologized.

"It's fine hun I guess it was time for me to get up anyway." I shrugged grabbing my babies.

The rest of the day we stayed inside with the children until Rio got a call from Max saying he had business to handle. Now that I think of it he never told me what he does.

"Hey babe you never told me where you worked." I looked up at him.

"That's because it's too dangerous for you to know."

   This sounds very cliché and I hate cliché. I don't like the fact that he is hiding something from me. Well if he doesn't want me to know then I won't. It's his business just as long as me and mine are safe that's all that matters.

"Ok." I shrugged and kept playing playing with Leilani.

"Ok? That's it? No "who the fuck do you think you are hiding stuff from me"?" He asked shocked.

"Nope as long as me and mine are ok then I'm ok with what you do." I said looking over at him.

"Damn I love you." He grunted and came towards me. I held up a hand to stop him.

"Now you see these damn babies in my arms and we just had sex not even 24 hours ago. Go handle your damn business." He mumbled under his breath giving me and the kids kisses on the foreheads and walking out the door.

   I laugh shaking my head looking down at my Princess Leilani and my Prince Alexander.

~yeah yeah I know I've been MIA👀. But I hope you guys liked this chapter.~