Chapter 24

(Nariah's POV)

I was cleaning around the house because since I was pregnant I couldn't really do it. Well I should say Valerio didn't let me do anything. As I was in the kitchen wiping down everything the door bell was rung. I went to it wiping my hands on my pants. When I opened the door this really pretty lady was standing there with a baby in her arms.

"Hi how can I help you?"

"Hi is Valerio here?" She asked looking over my shoulder a little bit.

As soon as I heard the name Valerio come out of her lips I knew this wasn't going to end good but I just ignored it.

"No not right now but he should be on his way." I let her in and lead her to the living room and we both sit on the couches. "Can I ask why your asking about him?"

"Well I think its time he should know about his child." The room went silent.

I sat there with my mouth hung open. It was so damn quiet you could hear a pin drop on the floor.

"Huh?" I scrunch my face up.

"Um how old is your baby?"

"Almost 2." She looked down at her baby smiling. I blew out a breath, it was before me.

"Oh my god are you his girlfriend? He is gonna kill me if he knows that I told you." She got up ready to walk away. I got up quickly and grabbed her arm.

"Wait its gonna be ok I wont let him touch you just go sit back down. I think I hear his car."

Valerio walks into the house smiling at me and I just look at him with a raised eyebrow. He stops in his tracks and wipes the smile off his face. He was looking mighty sexy with his new hair cut and his piercings.

 He was looking mighty sexy with his new hair cut and his piercings

"What did I do?" He asked holding up his hands. I cross my arms and just smirk at him.

"Why don't you come in the living room real quick and sit down while I go get some strong liquor." I turned around and head to the kitchen. I got 3 tall ass glasses and poured some liquor into it. As I was walking back into the living room I heard yelling and the baby crying.

I rushed into the room to see Valerio in her face yelling his lungs out and the baby sitting in the car seat crying. I went over and picked the little angel up and rocked it against my chest until she fell asleep.

"You know that the baby is not fucking mine Natasha so stop trying to ruin my fucking life." He yelled. Tears began to run down her face as she looks down at the ground.

"I'm not trying to ruin your life Valerio the last time we had sex the condom must have broke and we didn't notice." She looked away.

"I want a fucking DNA test right fucking now!"

"Ok we will go do an instant result one."

   Valerio walks out the house not saying a word. Natasha grabs the baby out of my arms and runs after him. I shake my head and sit down. All this damn drama is not needed that's why I'm glad that my babies are at Kelly's house.

----------

   A couple of hours later the door opens. I jump up from my seat on the couch and run over to the door. Valerio walks in with a stone face.

"You ok?"

"No Riah, we went to take the test and..." He trailed off.

"And you found out the baby was yours?" I smile.

"Yeah but what the fuck I made sure that I wrapped it up." He threw his hands up in frustration. He walked to the bedroom with me following and sat on the bed with his head in his hands. "I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"Valerio it's fine, it was before me so I can't be mad at you cause you didn't cheat." I sat beside him and rubbed his back. "Now you just have even more responsibilities and I'm going to be here to help you with them."

   He looks up at me with admiration, confusion, and love. I leaned towards him and kissed his lips.

"Your so good to me after I treated you like shit. Why is that?"

"Because baby I forgave you already even though I didn't forget, I forgave you. I'm not about to keep dwelling on something that I told you that i forgave you on already there is no point." I shrugged. I looked into his eyes again and saw something added.

   Lust.

   He shook his head smiling at me.

"Get your sexy ass over here." He grabbed me pulling me on top of him. I let out a loud laugh.

   He might have got another girl pregnant but he didn't get her pregnant while being with me. I was actually glad when I saw she wasn't one of those ratchet bum bitches.

~I hoped you guys like the little twist I threw in there but I will be updating this Sunday. Like and comment.😘~