Chapter 6

(Nariah and Valerio's outfits for the evening)

(Nariah's POV)

   Yesterday was pretty surprising to me. I told Valerio about my past relationship and it didn't end so well. He seemed to get angry really fast. I had absolutely no clue why I told him my past and I don't fully know him. The conversation was sort of amusing.

   Right now I was sitting on the couch with Valerio watching tv.

"You want to go somewhere?" He turned towards me.

"Um sure but where."

"We can go get some ice cream if you want."

"Boy, it is winter time." I laughed.

"Soo there is still some people who eat ice cream during winter time. Whats the big deal?" He threw his hands up. "And I need to get my extra clothes out the trunk so I can change because I am not going anywhere like this."

   I looked down to see what he had on and it did look pretty ridiculous. He was wearing basketball shorts with a mickey mouse t-shirt and fuzzy socks. Don't ask why he was wearing it because I have no absolute clue.

"Nothing I guess we can go get ice cream and alright I need to change too." I got up to get dressed.

   I picked out some Calvin Klein underwear and sports bra. I put some overall shorts over them leaving my left side out and I put on my jordans and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs I was Valerio with sunglasses, jeans a Calvin Klein sweatshirt with a jacket over it.

"Ahh ok I see you tryna copy my style huh?" I asked him laughing.

"Well damn bambina you look sexy as hell but for your information no I'm not I believe you copied my style." He pointed at himself. I laughed.

   We went to the ice cream place and sat there getting brain freezes and talking. While we were eating the ice cream I kept thinking about how the conversation went yesterday.

(Flashback)

I blew out a big breath glancing at him out the side of my eye.

"Fine." I face him and look him in the eyes. "You can't get mad."

"I promise I won't get mad Bambina." He took my hands into his.

"Well it was a long time ago when I was in college and I was talking to this boy Johnny but everyone called him John for short except me. As we started talking he was the sweetest guy ever, he would buy me flowers every time he saw me and took me everywhere. After a few months of talking he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes of course thinking I knew everything about him but I was wrong. A year after we started dating I was beginning to see the change in him. He would stop taking me on dates and started being a asshole towards me. One day I was going to surprise my bestfriend for her birthday but instead I got the surprise of seeing her having sex with Johnny. When I confronted him and her about it the only remorse I saw was on my bestfriend's face not Johnny's."  I shook my head refusing to let tears come out.

"He responded with "well you didn't give up nothing so I had to get it from somewhere" I was so mad that I couldn't even think. So I just told him that we were over and walked out. The next day he showed up at my place acting like what happened didn't. I told him to get out and that we were over, and he hit me saying that we weren't done until he gets tired of me. Me being me I fought back but he was stronger so I came out with more marks than him. This kept going on for weeks until I came home late and he was sitting on my couch with a half empty bottle of Vodka. We started arguing and then that led to fighting. I got tired of it and just decided to call the police and tell them everything. While they were dragging him out he started crying saying how sorry he is and he hopes I forgive him one day. He's still in jail and I haven't heard from him since." I finished and looked up at a infuriated Valerio.

"CHE CAZZO STO ANDANDO A STRAPPARE LA TESTA DI CAZZO E FICCATELO SU PER IL BUCO DEL CULO FINO A QUANDO ESCE DALLA SUA BOCCA!!" He yells standing up. (WHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING TO RIP HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASSHOLE UNTIL IT COMES OUT HIS MOUTH)

"Calm down you promised you wouldn't get mad Valerio."  I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yea but that was before what I heard he did to you." He lets out a huge breath. "Look I have to go." With that he walks out of my house.

(Flashback over)

  After we had ice cream I went home and he went home and after that I haven't heard from Valerio in days and I  was starting to worry. I've been extremely busy with work also, for some reason a lot of people are getting sick in April. I was currently checking on one of my patients.

"Well Michael everything looks perfectly fine except for that cold, I will just prescribe you some anti-" There was a knock at the door interrupting me. "I'm sorry come in." in walked Leslie the receptionist.

"Dr. Williams there is a man out here saying that he is your boyfriend and wants you see you. Do you want me to guide him into your office?" She asked.

"Yes but first what is his name." I looked at the clock.

"I believe he said his name was Valerio De Rege." I scrunched up my eyebrows.

'What in the hell is he doing here?'

"Well take him to my office and tell him I will be there in a second." She nodded and left.

   After I finished up with Michael I went into my office to see Valerio looking through my things. I stood there for a minute wondering if I should say something or just kick his ass for thinking he can go through my shit without asking. Nah, I'll just say something.

"Uhh what in the hell are you doing looking through my things Valerio?" I crossed my arms shifting my weight to my left foot.

"I'm sorry bambina I didn't mean to seem intruding but I just wanted to look around." He smiled.

"No Valerio looking around is looking at the stuff that is out in the open not in my desk." I rolled my eyes. "So are you going to just stand there, or tell me why I haven't heard from you in days?"

"I'm sorry tesoro I have just been really busy with my job." He sat down on my couch.

"Well you couldn't at least text me saying anything. I thought you didn't want to talk to me after what I told you about my ex." I sat next to him.

   We stayed there talking for sometime until Leslie came and said that I have another patient here to see me. I didn't really want to go but I had a job to do. Valerio had already gotten up and heading for the door. He turned around and winked at me and left out.

   I went into the check up room. As fast as I got in there was as fast I wanted to get out of there. He was just sitting like he had no care in the world. Johnny. All I could think was 'Why was he here?' and 'Why did he have to show up as soon as someone else came into my life?'. As I was in my thoughts I didn't know he had already turned around and was staring at me with the same shocked expression I had on my face.

"Oh my god...Nariah?"

~Oooooh it looks like Nariah's ex is back and checking to see if he is healthy. How does Nariah feel about it? How would Valerio feel about it? Does Johhny want her back? Has he changed? In the next chapter it will get juicy. So don't forget to comment and like my babies~