Chapter 7

"Oikawa..-"

"Oh my god."
Iwaizumi snapped back to reality after hearing his mother's voice. He turned his head to face the door frame, where his mother stood with a unreadable expression on her face.  The room was silent for what seemed like a eternity.

Iwaizumi got off of Oikawa as quick as he could. "Hahaha. I knew it. Don't worry, I won't tell your father." She said laughing with a mischievous grin on her face.

"You kids have fun now!" She said waving them off and continuing down the stairs chuckling to herself.
Iwaizumi was shocked. "Huh..?" He said after thinking about what his usually strict mother said to him. He turned to Oikawa to see him still laying down with his hands covering his flushed face.

"Oh god that was so embarrassing. I just want to crawl in a hole and die right now." Oikawa said through his hands. Iwaizumi still processing what happened, faced the floor with furrowed brows, and opened his mouth to speak. "Sorry.. I just- I don't know what came over me." He said scratching the back of his head.

Oikawa sat up quickly. He had a flustered face as he bit his bottom lip and furrowed his eyebrows. He tossed the pillow behind him at Iwaizumi, which hit him in the face.

Iwaizumi tossed it back before saying, "I'm going downstairs to explain to my mom what's going on, just- forget what happened please." And left the room.

Oikawa sat on the bed thinking of what had happened. Holding the pillow, his clutch on it began to tightened as he remembered the look Iwaizumi had on his face while he was on top of him. How could he just forget that? No way in hell he could! The image of a shirtless, panting Iwaizumi carved in his mind.

He quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. While splashing his face with cold water, the bedroom door clicked open.

"Oikawa?.." Iwaizumi's voice called from the bedroom. Oikawa stopped what he was doing.What was he suppose to say to  Iwa-chan right now? Oikawa slowly peeked his head out from behind the bathroom door, nervously biting his lip, and wearing a sour face. "Y-yes iwa chan?" Oikawa stuttered out.

Iwaizumi was in the floor setting up the futon beside the bed. Once he saw Oikawa he jerked his head towards him. Oikawa stiffened. Iwaizumi, noticing how tense his best friend was at the moment, sighed from frustration. "Uh. Iwa chan isn't it a bit early to set up the futon?"

"Yeah, I know. Say, Oikawa, You want to watch a movie?" He replied holding up a movie case that was still wrapped in the clear plastic it came in. A UFO was on the cover, which Iwaizumi happened to know Oikawa took a interest in.

Oikawa's eyes lit up, and he forgot everything that had happened earlier and focused all his attention to the movie Iwa was holding. "GAAAAH!- I saw the trailer for that! Yes! Let's watch it!!" Oikawa yelled as he got down on the futon with Iwaizumi and grabbed his hands.

He looked up at him with sparkling eyes. Iwaizumi smiled and got up. He got his laptop off of his desk and sat on the futon with Oikawa before getting comfortable and sliding the disk into the laptop.

At first, they sat beside each other a bit spread out, watching the movie. After about thirty minutes, they had changed their position to laying down beside each other. Pretty soon They were both cuddled under the sheets together. Every Time a scary part came up, Oikawa would get anxious and grab onto Iwaizumi's arm, which Iwaizumi was hesitant at first, but thought was adorable if he was being honest. Of course he would never say that out loud.

Bye the time the movie had ended, they were both tired. Oikawa still had his arms wrapped around Iwaizumi's arm. "To be honest, I didn't expect that movie to be as scary as it was." Oikawa said as he still stared at laptop screen.

"Nah, your just a baby." Iwaizumi said as he yawned.

"So cold iwa chan." Oikawa said pouting. "And iwa-chan? If you don't.. mind me asking, what happened earlier today?" He said with a serious face, supporting his head with his hand.

Iwaizumi tensed up and frowned a bit. He tilted his head down, avoiding eye contact. "I already told you I don't know why I did it. My body moved on its own. Now I'm going to sleep." Iwaizumi said as he flipped over on his side.

"Hm? Iwa-chan your gonna sleep on the futon with me?" Oikawa teased with a mischievous look playing on his face. "I don't see the point in moving since I'm already comfortable." He replied. Oikawa couldn't see his face, but he was guessing it was tinted pink knowing Iwa.

"Good night Iwa-chan." Oikawa smiled before closing eyes.

"Good night, Shittykawa." Iwaizumi slurred as if he was half asleep.

Oikawa smiled before drifting off to sleep. Thinking about everything that has happened today.

--------------------------------------------
The sound of shuffling filled the silent room. Oikawa furrowed his brow as he felt a weight on his abdomen, which began to tingle with the touch.

"Oikawa." A voice moaned out. Oikawa slowly opened his heavy eyes, only to see Iwaizumi's face. Panting, and on top of him, lust filling his face as he slowly began to lift Oikawa's leg up, he brought his mouth to it.

Kissing and biting on his inner thigh. Oikawa gasped. "What the hell?! I-Iwa-Chan- ah! What's going on?! Uwah-" He moaned lightly everytime Iwaizumi moved his lips against Oikawa's skin.

Everywhere on Oikawa's body that Iwaizumi touched was tingling. Oiwawa was too weak from his touch to do anything, and Iwaizumi showed no sign of stopping. He began tugging at the Him of Oikawa's shorts. Licking his stomach and nipples, leaving hickeys and bite marks all over his pale skin.

Once Oikawa was in his boxers, shirtless, and covered in hickeys. Iwaizumi hovered above him.
kissing his neck. Making Oikawa heave for air and moan in pleasure. Oikawa was weak to Iwaizumi's touch. 

Iwaizumi stopped kissing him for a second. He moved his face to look at Oikawa, who was panting with a flushed face. Iwaizumi closed in, their lips almost touching and their breathes mangling together.

"Oikawa.. I love you."

Oikawa's eyes softened. His train of thought completely devoured by desire, lust, and love. Whispering back to Iwaizumi.

"I love you too, Iwa-chan. I always have.. And always will."

Iwaizumi began to close in the space between their lips. Oikawa closed his eyes and prepared for the feeling he had been dreaming of experiencing.

That is.. until he jolted awake.

-
-
-
(A/N: Thank you for reading! Leave a vote and comment for more. It means A LOT! Also sorry I took a few days to update. School is starting back up for me. It's almost 1am and I have my second day tomorrow. Rip. 😩🔫)