Chapter 3

"We'll be together forever."

Iwaizumi said with a totally serious face. Oikawa went completely red.
"I-Iwa-chan don't say embarrassing
t-things like that out of n-no where."
Oikawa stuttered out in a bit of a panicked tone. "We'll you want to stay friends for a long time right?" Iwaizumi said as if it was a fact.

Oikawa flinched. "We'll yeah! duh. But you made it sound embarrassing." Oikawa teased him by sticking out his tongue. "I'm going to take a shower." Iwaizumi said while standing up.

Suddenly the room went black. All the lights went off. "FUCK!" Iwaizumi yelled from the bathroom. Oikawa couldn't help but laugh at the fact that his friend didn't get his shower he wished for. But suddenly the house shook with the crashing sound of cracking thunder.

Oikawa yelped. "I-Iwa-chan.. Hurry and get out here!"
Oikawa couldn't make out much, but he did see Iwaizumi's figure come out from the bathroom.
He heard him rummaging around, and then the faint sound of a match being lit.

Iwa walked into the living room holding a candle, which he sat on the coffee table in front of the couch.
"I didn't know I even owned a candle." Oikawa muffled through the pillow he was hugging.

Another crash of thunder hit even harder then the first one, once again shaking the house. Oikawa whimpered and grabbed Iwaizumi's arm. Iwaizumi knew Oikawa was scared of thunder, so he didn't make any harsh comments or even push him away.

"Oikawa.." He said in a low voice and a genuinely worried expression. Oikawa looked up at him. It was the same face he was making before when he was begging him to come over this morning. His lips partly opened and his eyes sparking.

But this time the light of the candle lit up his face. Iwaizumi Hated to admit it, but he thought he looked beautiful. Oikawa's lips where quivering. Iwaizumi thought to himself, 'Just how scared is he?'

Iwaizumi brought his finger up to oikawas lips. He stroked them slightly. Studying every feature in Oikawa's face. Oikawa had stopped shaking. His eyes weren't wide with fear or sadness.
They showed genuine endearment. Of course Oikawa has never felt like he was feeling at the moment. His stomach felt like it was flipping upside down, His lips felt like they where on fire from Iwaizumi's touch, And his heart was racing.

What was wrong with him? Why did he have this feeling while being with his best friend? Of course he's dated women, he's kissed, and hugged them. But never in his life has he ever felt this way. A feeling Like your going to explode.

Like the world is spinning faster then the tires of a car. His arms where heavy and his mind clouded. Why? Why couldn't he get ahold of himself? Iwaizumi pulled his hand away from Oikawa's lips. "S-sorry Oikawa." He said looking away covering his mouth.

Oikawa snapped back to reality.
He brought his hand up to feel his lips, the place that Iwaizumi touched. They still tingled. Iwaizumi noticed Oikawa and changed the subject. "Oikawa. Let's play a game or something until the power comes back on." Oikawa regained his composer and nodded his head in agreement.

Anything to get his mind away from these thoughts. "You want to play twenty questions?" Iwaizumi asked him. "Yeah, sure!" Oikawa said. He was still feeling uneasy though, but it would most likely go away in a bit.

"Ok Iwa-Chan, I get to go first. What's your favorite foo- oh wait. That's Agedashi tofu. Ok umm.. Your favorite color- wait.. I know that too.." Oikawa kept mumbling to himself trying to think of something he didn't know about his childhood friend.

"OIKAWA HURRY THE FUCK UP! JUST ASK SOMETHING WERE ONLY AT QUESTION ONE!" Iwaizumi yelled as he was growing impatient. Oikawa pouted, "fine! Then have you ever had a girlfriend?"

Iwaizumi flinched, "what kind of questio-"
"Iwa-chan! I already know everything about you except your love life!" Oikawa interrupted him before he could ask. Iwa furrowed his eyebrows before turning away. "No I haven't. and you?"

"Mm I've had a couple. Do you like anyone Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa asked with a smile. Iwaizumi smiled just a bit, but there was worry in his eyes as well.
"Yeah. actually, I do."
Oikawa's smile disappeared just as fast as it got there. His chest got tight and his palms were sweaty. Was he really nervous over this? No. no. no. He's was just worried because he doesn't want any girl to come between their friendship!.. Right?

-Oikawa's POV-

"R-Really..? Who?!" I stuttered out. I mentally face palmed myself for stuttering over something so silly.
Why was I so desperate to know? It's just Iwa-Chan. So why am I thinking like this? B-but what if it's me? What if he likes me? Would I be able to-

"She's a third year." Iwa-Chan said to me with a sad smile. I felt something inside me snap. Something I didn't even know existed in me. When suddenly the power cut back on.
"I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'm tired." I gave Iwa-Chan a forced smile and went to walk up the stairs.

Tears started rolling down my face. Why? Why does this hurt so fucking much? Why does it feel like everything I've known is gone? I have so many questions that i don't know the answer to. I don't even remember when I started feeling this way towards him!

He's a guy. I'm a guy! How would that even work? It's disgusting. I finally reached my room, and I opened the door and went in. I laid on my bed. Still thinking. I thought this feeling would be gone by now..

Why the hell am I so pissed at him for liking someone?! I heard the door to my room open. I buried my head even deeper into my pillow to try to hide the tears.

-Third person POV-

"Oikawa.." Iwaizumi said as he inched closer. "Wghahht?" Oikawa slurred, refusing to take his face away from the pillow. "Hey Shittykawa, I can't understand a word your saying. Move your head." Iwa spoke with a stern yet sincere voice. Oikawa just shook his head no like a stubborn toddler.
Iwaizumi walked over to the bed and sat down beside him.

"Oikawa.."

(A/N: Of this chapter seems a bit cut off, it's cause it low key is. I wrote waaaaay too much and just decided to split it into two chapters. Oops.. Well anyways, if you want lè more then vote and comment and I'll try to write more!)  (-_-)