Chapter 1

It was the first day of school. All students have their own group, chatting and laughing with their companions. This is actually a big school, well of course, this is a university. Not like my old school that is just possessing the college level. I'm a transferee here, and now, I'm a 4th year college.

"Al!" I was cease with my thoughts when Lauren calls me from my back.

"Hey." I said, giving her my genuine smile.

"So? Did you already get your schedule?"

"Well, yeah-"

"Really?! Let me see!" She said. Like a hungry dog that instantly get the paper, that I was just preparing to get from my folder.

"Oh my! Alley we have the same schedule! Yes! But.. Argh! You're in a different room!" She said complaining, and I was relief about what she said. It's not that, I don't want to be on the same class with her, but I just want to meet new friends and you know, have a silent world in my classes.

"Hmm, that's okay Lau, you have the chance to meet new friends! Be happy, okay?" I said to her, not wanting to disappoint her. Because I know, disappointment really depressed her. I mean, seriously.

"How about you? Are you sure, you're okay with your own? Are you sure...you're totally okay now?" she asked.

Then that idea came into my mind once more. I thought, I can run from that. I thought, I'm already okay. I thought, I already moved on. But why is it always coming back, and ruin everything. Just last month, I thought I already get through it. But why is it always coming back like that idea won't be gone, like it won't leave me..

I know I'll be okay, akala ko okay na ako. I should be okay, right? I mean.. ang tagal ng nangyari yun. Dapat kalimutan ko na yun. Dapat wala na sakin yun. Dapat alaala na lamang iyon.

And daming 'Dapat', pero di ko pa rin natatanggap sa sarili ko ang katotohanan. Na Dapat mas nauna kong ginawa noon pa.

-----------------

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

I love reading some comments. I don't care if it's a negative or positive one. As long as you're just saying what you feel. Sorry for this short chapter. Babawi na lang ako soon. Also hindi lahat ng chapters ko dito will be written in english, some will be tagalog.