Chapter 29

James

I started to wake up. The pain in my stomach and back still pinched badly, but it was better then how it was before. I started to open my eyes slowly. My vision was at a blur, but I could still see figures. I saw a man, with a girl and a boy.

Winter, Alex, and my dad.

I smiled a little. I went to go walk to them, but when I tried, I couldn't move. I looked up just as my vision started to come to. My hands, yet again, pinned agains a metal wall with ice pinning them down. I looked at the people again. It wasn't Winter, Alex, nor my dad. The man started to laugh.

"Ah, James. You're finally awake." The man said. I recognized the voice, but the actual person himself was different.

It was Maiden, transformed into a younger man, early twenties, maybe.

"Maiden." I snapped. I started to struggle to loosen the grip of the ice around my wrists. He started to chuckle as he got closer to me.

"It's ice, James. You won't be able to get out." Maiden pointed out. I shot him a dirty look.

"Where's Winter and Alex?" I asked.

"Questioning, just like Charity will be doing to you." I looked over and a girl, looking to be about my age, walked up beside Maiden. She chewed hard on her gum as she crossed her arms right below her breasts. She was wearing pretty tight clothes. Tight black long sleeve turtle neck, with black skinny jeans, and black combat boot high heels. I got to admit, she is pretty hot.

"Hey, James." Charity said in a flirty way. I shot her a sarcastic smile. Maiden smiled.

"I won't keep you guys waiting. We'll be in the back." Maiden said. Him and the other boy walked out of the room. I looked at Charity. She smiled.

"You're cute." She giggled.

"So are you." I smirked. She came over to me and got about three or four inches away from my face. She bit her lip.

"What do I have do to get it out of you?" She asked in a sexy way.

"Get what out of me?" I asked. She got closer to me. Her body against mine. She got her right hand and put it on my cheek. Her lips touched mine, like we were about to kiss. I closed my eyes.

"Get your power." She whispered.

"What makes you think I'm a Wizard?" I whispered back. 

"Come on, no mortal is allowed in here." She said, she turned her head and started to kiss my neck. I bit my lip, thinking. I smiled.

"You want my power?" I asked. She got to my ear.

"Yes, baby." She whispered. She went back to kissing my neck right after, which I'm not gonna lie, actually kind of turned me on.

"Take the ice off. Show me a good time, then I'll give it to you." I told her. She stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"That easy?" She asked. I nodded.

"That easy." She thought about it, then nodded.