Chapter 1 -Rise of the 7th Campione!

"All you have to do is sneak into the hokage's tower, steal the scroll of sealing and learn a justu from it and I would pass you, sounds good? Said Mizuki

"Hai Sensei" said Naruto

"Good"

Hokage's Tower

Naruto entered though a opened window disabling the alarm and hokage vault for the scroll.After a few minutes Naruto found the scroll and processed to the tower but was stopped by the flashing of lights in the room and a shocked voice, naruto turned around to find a shocked hokage beginning to say  "N-Naruto what ar-"  .But was interrupted by the blond shouting "Oiroke no Justu" in puff of smoke he transformed into a nude blond looking at the hokage she blew a kiss towards him blood erupted from the old hokage's nose as he fell back and fainted.Naruto transformed in himself and headed though the window he came.

With Naruto

Naruto's POV

After a few minutes naruto had learnt Kage Bunshin no Justu and Kage Shuriken no Justu, after learning the justu naruto began to close the when something caught his eye looking closer he saw a seal, he remembered correctly to active a seal one run chakra though the seal..So with his curious nature place his palm on top of the seal began to pump chakra into the seal, doing so caused a puff of smoke to appear and what looked like a man came into view.As the smoke cleared the said man stood 6"0 with a lean and athletic figure a round face with spiked navy hair and chocolate brown eyes he sported a black long sleeve muscle shirt, black anbu pants and black shinobi sandal he looked in his mid 20's.

"Who are you" asked Naruto

"I am Kusanagi Godou your ancestor" Godou responded

"If your my ancestor why do you look so young" naruto asked again

"I manifested myself young to communicate with you easier as I would be closer to your age" Godou responded

"Ok, what do you want ?" asked naruto

"I wish to give you a gift and for you to succeed me and become the 7th Campione. Campione is title given to one who has as succeeded in defeating a god/goddess stripping him/her of their divinity,power,avatars, and godhood, campione; he is control by no one, he is demon that can not be stopped he is a king of the world. So what do you say Naruto Uzumaki do you wish to succeed me and become a campione ?"

"Sure" naruto said grinning brightly

"Ok before i pass on my flame to you promise me you will use your new power for good and protect those who you care and love for you will gain a few" Godou said

"I, Naruto Uzumaki promise to use the power of the campione for good and to protect those I care for"

"Ok naruto give me your hand" Godou said as he expanding his now glow hand towards naruto

Naruto gave godou his hand as his hand came in contact with godou's he felt great surge his body as a image flashed his mind of a disk with ten smaller orbiting it.As Godou finished transferring his power he became to fade spoke

"I see you again soon" Godou said before disappearing

I nodded

Timeskip

Still Naruto's POV

"Oh I found you, Iruka-sensei"I said.

"You found me, I found you,brat!" Iruka-sensei yelled.

"Hehehehe, so do I pass?" "pass pass what" asked an curious iruka in the corner of his eye he saw Mizuki unhooking a demon wind shuriken from his back.

"The test you and mizuki-sensei gave remember" I said as iruka suddenly grabbed me and jumped out of the way of an incoming demon wind shuriken but the shuriken got caught in his back he grimanced as he flew to the side and put me down making me fall right next to him I looked at him as he grabbed the shuriken out of his back as a trail of blood flow out his mouth.

"I-i-iruka" I muttered out as I was frozen and surprised I then looked up at Mizuki who a shit-eating grin.

"Hahahahhahahha, I can't believe you felt for it, a new way of passing? I mean come a toddler would of figured it out you are really without a doubt the stupidest demon ever" said mizuki.

I cringed at the mention of 'demon'

"Naruto don't listen to him take the scroll and run!!!" iruka yelled

"Hay naruto do you want why your hated in the village" asked mizuki grinning like a manic

"Mizuki don't it's forbidden"

"want to know why" mizuki asked again

"w-w-why I want to know" I said

No stop iruka yelled

"Shut up,iruka.Its simply really, do you know what happened twelve years ago"mizuki asked

I nodded "o-of course,its the day the kyuubi attacked" I answered

"Yes but its also the day you were born you see our beloved fourth couldn't killed the demon so he sealed it into a new born that new born was you naruto!!" said mizuki.

I froze "You the KYUUBI NARUTO you are reason there so many orphaned in konoha you the reason iruka's parents are dead and you are the reason for the fourth's death NOW DIE!!!" he yelled as he hurdled another demon wind shuriken I was frozen I closed my eyes then I heard the sound of flesh being thorn as I felt something wet run down my face I opened my eyes and as amazed as iruka was standing over me with a giant demon wind shuriken I started to cry "why iruka" I ask while sobbing "because you not a demon your human like the rest of us" said iruka. I heard the sound of clapping I looked for the shoulders of iruka and mizuki stood there clapping with a smug grin on his face.

"Oh how sentimental of you iruka to show the demon love don't worry you'll both die together" he said taking out another shuriken of his back. "Run!Naruto take the scroll and get somewhere safe" iruka said. I got out from under iruka and ran into the forest without liking back.

3rd POV

Mizuki snarled and jumped after him so did iruka. Naruto jump from tree to tree when suddenly iruka appeared beside him saying "Naruto give me the scroll its what mizuki after" Naruto looked at him and rammed into him with his shoulders as he fell from the trees. Naruto crashed in front of a tree and iruka landed on his feet.

"How did you know it wasn't iruka" said mizuki unhenging himself "because I'm iruka"he said as smoke covered him and revealed a wounded iruka mizuki smiled "why do you protect him he's just a damn demon and besides he killed your parents" mizuki said "because he is not a demon yeah sure at I blamed him for my parents death but then I realized he's just a kid better yet he's Naruto Uzumaki resident of konoha" iruka said behind was naruto holding the scroll while crying mizuki looked at iruka and started clapping "that was quiet noble of you iruka I was going to leave you here to bleed it out but now I see you're going to be a problem so goodbye, iruka-kun~~" as mizuki unsealed a D.W.Shuriken he started to spinning it around in his hand he brought his arm back but before he can do something he felt pain as he was kicked in his face.

"Touch Iruka and I'll kill you!" naruto said

"Oh look the demon came out of hiding saves me the of look for it" mizuki said running towards naruto and iruka

'use the boar, the boar. Use the naruto the BOAR!!!' a familar rang in naruto head as flashes of a cirlce with a boar en-crested on it nodding,and naruto began to chant strange yet familiar words as amber aura formed around him stopping mizuki advancement "As the king commands,then so shall it be, punish the sinner shatter his back pull out spine break his bones his hair his braids,punish him for breaking the contract!" the earth beneath naruto shaked and broke as a 90ft boar erupted from the ground tramping over Mizuki leaving behind something a that barely resembles a human and barely breathing.

"Behold the power of the 7th campione" naruto said before fainting......