A Spoon Full of Sugar

Maybelle's POV

I wake up in the morning wrapped in a pleasant warmth. It's nice considering I had a dream that I was being chased by guys in strait jackets through a mental institute. Strange how they all had my dad's face. Internally rolling my eyes, I snuggle up to the source of the warmth only be buried into something hard. Still keeping my eyes closed, I reach my hand up to feel at what I had collided with. Big, warm, hard, the hell? Opening my eyes, I pull back to see myself presented with a side profile of Wilfred's face.

The color leaves my face and I immediately scowl. Ew, ew, ew! I sit up lightly and see him spread starfish style, taking up almost all of the bed. My eyebrow twitches slightly and I glare at his sleeping form.

If this mother humper thinks shit like this is okay than he has another damn thing coming! Reeling back, I bring my knees up into my chest. Mustering up all the force I can manage, I kangaroo kick him, sending the both of us off different sides of the bed. Shit! Twisting to avoid a harsh fall, I kneel on the hardwood. Woah, forgot that would happen. Laughing lightly at myself, I hear Wilfred grunt loudly.

"Ack!" My head snaps to where he had fallen in time to see his head shoot up and look around confusedly. The abrupt awakening leaves him more or less perturbed and I narrow my eyes evilly. Once his gaze finds me and he's able to put two and two together, his face twists with anger. "Maybelle!" He growls in a tone only an alpha can muster.

Unfazed, I click my tongue irately. "That's what you get for laying spread eagle and giving me no fucking room." I hiss, each of us glaring the other down. There is a moment of intense silence until Wilfred finally sighs and rubs at the back of his neck.

"Jesus you're annoying." He mutters, getting to his feet and sauntering past the bed.

"Where the hell are you going?" I question sharply. He glares over his shoulder at me.

"The bathroom." He states plainly.

Crossing my arms, I wiggle my hips as best I can. "I need to use the bathroom." I retort grumpily. True statement, now that I think about it my back teeth are floating. Wilfred makes a face and turns back around.

"Well you'll have to wait." He says. Crawling forward awkwardly, I glare up at his turned back.

"Why do you get to use it first?" I question fiercely to which Wilfred responds with a quick, 'Because.' "I'm using the bathroom." I say more forcefully. Wilfred finally turns to face me, distaste clear on his face.

"No, you're not." He grits.

I narrow my eyes. "Yes, I am."

He takes a step towards me. "You're not."

"I am."

"You're not!"

"I am!"

"Not!"

"Am!"

Wilfred features twist in annoyance. "I'm using that fucking bathroom." He snarls.

"The hell you are." I tell him.

He smirks. "Watch me." With that he turns on heel and returns to making his way to the bathroom. My scowl deepens. Scrambling to my feet, I rush towards him and latch myself onto his back.

He stumbles forward in surprise, but quickly regains his balance. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He says as he tries to throw me off of him. I tighten my grip on his back, pulling at his neck so that he'll move away from the bathroom.

"I need to pee!" I scream, squeezing my eyes shut as I avoid one of Wilfred's arms.

"So do I!" He screams back, forcefully peeling me off of him. I try to hold on, but he's too strong for me and I end up just being able to hang on by my feet. We both struggle to get out of the others grip, and soon enough I'm latched to his left leg the way I child throwing a tantrum would.