Chapter 30: Flower crown.

It was dawn by the time he lost his sleep. Sighing, Taeyong jumps out of his bed and stretched like he always did first thing in the morning.

He gazed outside the window, it was quite chilly and there was mist covering the area.

It has been raining non-stop these days and Taeyong felt like he needed a well deserved warm bath.

He grabs a towel and stepped out of his room, silently closing the door behind him.

The only bathroom with a heater in it was the one downstairs where all the girls were at. It used to be their rooms back in the days but Taeyong was just fine having to live a floor above those noisy girlies.

In fact, none of them would be up this early and so he got a bigger advantage on taking all the time he needs to enjoy his bath since there was no queue.

His feet kicked to the rhythm of the beat playing in his head, Taeyong walks down by wrapping the towel around his neck.

He stood by the staircase and whistled before heading to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

Just as everything seemed to be going fine, he hears a door unlock and out of everyone else in this house it just had to be her.

Lisa shuts the door behind her, holding onto a towel in her hand. He rolled his eyes knowing what was on her mind.

Just before she turned to head to the bathroom, Taeyong pulls her by the wrist stopping her tracks.

Lisa swooshed around, looking confused and annoyed at the same time.

"Get in line, sweetheart." Taeyong said, walking ahead of her.

Dumbfounded, Lisa decides to grab onto the ends of his towel that just happened to be in her favour.

Like a dog being pulled on the leash, Taeyong stumbled backwards and slightly tripped over her. Luckily he managed to stay on his feet.

He heard her chuckle as she prepares to sprint away to the end of the hallway. Taeyong groans loudly, but she was too easy for him.

Before she managed to even make a run for it, he slams her back onto the wall.

Lisa wanted to escape but his hands barricaded her sides, making her roll her eyes.

"Let me go!" Lisa snaps, punching him on the chest.

Taeyong barely moved an inch, while her knuckles throbbed from the painful impact.

"The heck, he has solid rock for a chest."

She thought to herself, flexing her fingers. Lisa quickly hardened her expression, crossing her hands against her chest.

"You're a grown man, shouldn't you be living by the term of lady's first? Just take a bath in the washroom on your floor,"

He scoffed to her statement, only to annoy her even more.

"You're not a lady for me to give you that priviledge." He mocked, "Plus, I don't have time for all this. I didn't wake up this early to be told to take a cold shower missy."

"Just let me go in first," Lisa suggests.

"Are you kidding me? You girlies take forever to finish,"

Lisa narrowed her eyes at him, darting her head forward like a snake.

It made him flinch slightly, but he still had her where he wanted her to be. Lisa smirked knowing it shocked him, and so she kept snapping her head in his way hoping to annoy him up to a point he finally lets her go.