Lex p.o.v.

When I was talking to the rouges I felt bad for them. Most of them have been through so much pain that it was noticeable. Just by looking at them many were broken inside. I gave them directions to the best pack I knew that would heal them mentally and physically. “When you go to this pack tell them I sent you because of your pervious pack. Tell them your past and tell them why you ran.” I told the rouges. “Yes ma’am.” Said the oldest girl. “Okay off you go now. I usually don’t let rouges get away, so consider yourself lucky.” I stated sternly. “Yes ma’am. Thank you for guidance. We will call you to tell you if we made it safely or not.” The same girl said. And with that they ran off. When I went back with Jered beside me still, I noticed Ashton was laying on Cam. “Um. What the heck are you doing on my sister?” I asked Ashton clearly pissed. “Sleeping on her like a pillow what else?” said Ashton while he stood and stretched. “Whatever let’s get back to the pack house. I have a lot of talking to do with Jered and the others.” I stated still pissed. I heard them say “Yes Alpha.” With that we went back to the pack house. I went back to my office and started to talk with the others again. “If the rouges decided to join forces with the hunters we will have no choice but to join forces with another pack.” Said Jered who was clearly frustrated at the rouges. “I agree. I will send one of our spies to see if they are joining forces with the hunters or not.” Said John looking at Jered for permission. “May I?” he asked Jered. “Yes send one of our spies.” He said with concern look on his face while he was looking at the map of the rouge attacks. “MOMMY!” screamed Lissa while she entered the room. “Yes sweetie?” I asked while picking her up. “Who are the bwg scawry men?” she asked in her cute baby voice. I looked at the three who had shocked looks on their face. “You are a mother?” chocked out Jered. “Yes. And they are mommy’s friends sweetie. How about you go play with Jamie?” I asked Lissa while looking at her. “Okay.” She said while she ran out of my office. “Before you ask she isn’t my biological child she is my adopted child. A woman was found on my territory a couple weeks ago and she asked if I would take care of them. They are like my own children. The little girl that just ran in is Melissa and she has a little brother named Mark.” I said to the three boys with their mouths open to the floor with shock. “Shut your mouths boys you’ll catch flies.” I said with a chuckle. “I really thought you were mated for a second. But I noticed she didn’t look like you. You are un-mated right?” Adam asked with an eyebrow raised. “Yes I am un-mated, but I have other things to worry about like my packs’ safety.” I said in a serious tone.

*hours later and hours after planning*

“We just got news from the spies... They are teaming up with the hunters.” Said Jered with concern written all over his face. I knew that the responsible thing was to join forces as well, so I asked Jered “Would you like to join forces with my pack?" “Because if we joined the two strongest packs we will be unstoppable. And we could look for a house that will fit all of us together.” I said to back-up my last comment. “We would love to join forces. I will look for a house to fit us all. How many people do you have in your pack?” Jered asked with relief look on his face. “110 pack members for me.” I said with a smile on my face just thinking of my wonderful pack. “Okay I will be in contact with you soon.” Said Jered with a smirk. “See you later Alpha Lex.” Said Adam with a full on smile. “Good luck house hunting!” I screamed at the now walking away figure. “Pack meeting after lunch. Make sure everyone is there.” I say to Cam and Tanner through mind link. “Yes, Alpha. Do you by any chance want to tell us what it’s about?” they asked. “Nope because I knew you were outside of my office the whole time to hear Jered and my conversation.” I say back to them with a smirk on my face, because they just realized that they got caught. “How did you know?!” asked Cam and Tanner as they entered my office. “One you are not that quiet, my ears caught you falling on the floor. Second your scent was all over my door way.” I said while laughing. they got red with embarrassment for not figuring that out. “Lissa, Jamie, Ashton, and Mark I know that you guys are also outside my door care to join?” I asked still laughing. “Of course Alpha.” said Jamie with a look of defeat and also carrying Mark. “Would my babies like a nap real quick-y so that mommy can get really for the meeting?” I asked to the two kids, who were now in my lap (because Jamie and Ashton put them there after coming near my desk). “Ywes mommy, me twired.” Said Lissa while rubbing her eyes. After going up to my room to settle the kids into bed, I decided that I would clean up real quick for lunch. “Man Lex this meeting is going to go hectic fast. People are going to be asking questions, like when we are moving and stuff.” Sparrow said while pacing in my head somehow. “I know but we can handle it. After all we have been through worse.” I said back to her. “You are right. Let’s not remember that night okay? Let’s just worry about telling the pack.” She said with a relax tone. I started thinking how I would tell them about the moving. Man this is going to be difficult.

Tanner p.o.v.

I can’t believe she heard us falling when we’re trying to listen to their conversation. Well at least we get a new home. But that also means that I will have to protect Kia for whenever she goings in heat. I have to protect her from all the unmated men. “If they lay a hand on our precious mate I will bit them to bits. I will probably have to fight for control though.”  Said Damien with a growl at the end of his statement. “No I agree with you.” I said to him. I turn to look at Kia who was at the moment helping making lunch with the other women. She looked so happy and at peace. “Mark her.” Said Damien with a purr. “I am not going to mark her until she is ready.” I say back to him with a bark. He huffed a ‘fine’ and blocked me out to think, I guess. With that conversation done I walked behind her and hugged her from behind. “Ek.” She screeched but then realized it was me so she turned around and pecked my lips. “Hello mister shouldn’t you be eavesdropping in a secret convo. With the alphas?” she said. “Noooo. I finished that childish stuff along time ago.” I say defending myself. “Tan did you hear what the Alphas said I could hear a word it was a mumbled to me.” said Cam walking into the room with a growing smirk. Well that little shit. “Oh so you did eavesdrop, even though you told me you didn’t.” said Kia with a smirk of her own. “Ah shit look at the time I need to go outside to train.” I said with a sarcastic smile on my face. “Yeah they could use your help on the training their Tan.” Said a powerful voice from behind me. I froze in fear of what Lex was going to do. “Go outside now Tan. Before your butt ends up on the front porch.” She said with a laugh. While the other girls were laughing at my shocked state. “Aw shit, why the hell are you picking on me? you guys know it’s not nice or lady like to pick on grown men.” I said with a fake frown. “Tanner since when have been a grown man?” asked Cam with a straight face but then failed and started laughing. “Since I became Beta you little shit.” I said with a straight face but ended up smirking. “Tan I suggest you get out of the kitchen and train.” Said Lex in her Alpha tone. “Yes Alpha.” I say to her in defeat. After training everyone, everyone went inside to eat lunch. When eating lunch I saw Lex raise her hand, which then everything became silent. "I would like for all of you to go to the meeting room after Lunch. It's very urgent about the resent rouge attacks. That is all you may carry on to your previous conversations." said Lex very calmly. After her announcement everyone went back to their previous conversation like everything was normal. 'Man after the meeting everything is going to be hectic' I thought to myself. "You got that right. Even Alpha Lex knows it's going to be hectic with the news of us moving." said Damien with a nervous chuckle. With the thought of the pack going crazy is just making me go crazy. I hope everything turns out okay through the meeting.

Well I hope you liked chapter eleven! Comment & vote of what you think about this chapter, PLEASE! I want your opinion of what you guys think:) I hope that you have a wonderful Friday and weekend by the way! lol well remember comment and vote for me:) well good byyyyeee lovelies! :D -Jay