"Ray, I'm deeply in love with you. When you parted this world two years ago, I thought you were gone. Now that I'm sitting right here, right now makes me believe that we have a second chance to make things better."

"I guess." I smiled and held onto Mitch's hand, romantically glancing into his eyes.

"Mitch," Jerome paced over to us, a nervous look on his face, "We have a problem."

"What is it?" Mitch asked, standing up. He helped me up as well.

"It's too horrid to tell." Jerome led us outside to see a cluster of people surrounding an object in the middle of the road. We followed him into the cluster. I managed to squeeze through and meet up with Carter at the front of the group. She stared at a body of a girl lying in the middle of the street. The girl had  dark brown hair with lighter brown and blond highlights, and dull jade green eyes. She wore a green and black beanie, black vest, high tops, black pants, and a jade green shirt. I glanced around, and once realizing that no one would help the poor girl, I raced to drag her over. Mitch joined me in pulling her to the others. Crystal handed me a glass of water and I forced the girl to drink it. Cloude checked her pulse.

"She's alive, but slowing down. We've gotta get her to a hospital, ASAP," Cloude told us.

Adam and Tyler lifted her into Mitch's car. Mitch and I jumped in the front seats, with Adam, Seto, and the girl in the back. The other Team Crafted members and their girlfriends hopped into their separate cars or carpooled.

Of course Mitch's car arrived at the hospital first. Adam, Seto, and Mitch carried the girl inside and the doctors immediately called to her response. They wheeled her into the emergency room. Jerome, Carter, Jason, Brooke, and Johnny entered soon after. After them came Ty, Crystal, Mat, and Poppy, followed by Kermit, Cloude, Ian, and Zee. Tyler came with Megan, Allison, and Light, followed by Jordan, Lexi, Ryan, and Emma.

"Is she okay?" Light asked me.

"I don't know," I replied, "I don't even know what happened."

"I saw it. Ian, Brooke, Jason, Seto, and I were outside, looking for Luna. The girl was hit by a car. The guy got drunk and ran into her. He's being charged for first-hand murder," Zee told us.

"How do you know this?"

"Well, Seto called the police and the guy got arrested."

"Good."

*cut

Two hours later, I sat next to Mitch, leaning on his shoulder. A doctor came into the waiting room, causing Mitch, Jerome, Adam, Cloude, Kermit, and Seto to stand up. I watched them talk to the doctor and then being led into a different room. Carter and I followed them.

"Her name is Jaden Trette," I overheard the doctor say, "She goes to a community college not far from here. She has no siblings, but the police found a black cat and a black dog standing on the side of the road. They have brought both of the animals here. We're positive that the cat and dog belong to Ms. Trette."

"The question is… is she okay?" Cloude asked.

"Yes, she will be fine. We have tested some things and realized that she is blind, so Jaden may have not seen the car in the first place."

"Ah," Kermit commented, "Explains the dog."

"Come inside." The doctor opened the door to a hospital room and walked inside. Carter and I sneaked in behind them. Unfortunately Mitch and Jerome found us.

"What are you doing in here?" Jerome questioned Carter.

"I wanted to see," she replied, "Will she get better?"