Jealous!Kurloz x Reader

"hey doll. Can 1 buy you a dr1nk?"

"Ha ha, Rufioh. Very funny. Go hit on some other chick. Wait, don't you have Horuss?" You asked quizzically at the winged troll.

"Not anymore. I'm completely free, doll." He winked as he finally slid onto the barstool next to you. He waved the bartender down and ordered a surprisingly frilly sounding drink.

"Rufioh. Please just go bother someone else. I'm sure Damara will be more than happy to take you off of my hands." You said in a surly tone, twisting your hand causing you drink to swish along with it.

"Nah, 1 th1nk 1'll stay just a l1ttle b1t longer." Rufioh stated, getting cockier and cockier.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." You stated simply as you raised the glass to your mouth. A suddenly tall figure stood cast a shadow behind the bull horned troll, making him swallow his drink with a sharp and certainly horrified gulp. A soft purple hue covered the now three of you as your ears suddenly filled up with a haunting voice.

"You better all up and motherfuckin leave, brotha. Leave before the messiahs rain their relentless fury down upon you." Rufioh clearly got the gist that the juggalo was trying to get across and scrambled out of his seat. Kurloz sat down and pecked your forehead.

"What took you so long?" You questioned your mute matesprit.

"Not important. What is motherfuckin important is what that butterfly bastard was doin up all around you." Kurloz quickly signed, almost like his hands were on fire. 

"Don't worry about it, I could've taken care of him if it got too out of hand. Wait. Are you jealous?" You giggles with a sly smile spread widely across your face. A violent purple hue was slightly visible under the white face paint; confirming your point.

"Kurly-loz, I'm gonna be around for a long time. And it'll always be around you." You spoke softly with sincerity but with enough brutality to get your point clear across. He quickly wrapped an arm around you.

"Good." He confidently signed diagonally. He held you close and in that moment you knew you were safe.