Dave X Reader

"HURRY UP! He'll be here any minute." My manager screamed as I finished wiping down the last glass. Being a bartender when the country's biggest DJ was coming isn't exactly the calmest job out there. I better get some good tips or I will seriously cut a bitch. I went to the back room to grab my uniform and converse, quickly changing before anyone entered. My black shirt smelled like the alcohol from previous nights, along with the scent of years from heartbroken people and the undeniable drunk mess that they would soon become. I headed back to the black-topped bar and started setting out the usual. I heard some clinking behind me and whipped around, glaring playfully at the bleach blonde behind me.
"GOD DAMN IT, ROXY. I swear you're dead after this. I don't have enough time to wipe blood off the counter. Now run along and work with whoever on the sound systems." Once I caught her red handed, she sprinted off, only god knows where. A soft chuckle lifted into the air as I turned back to the face of the bar, only to see him. I was definitely surprised and tucked a strand of my h/c hair behind my ear.
"Hey. Dave Strider at your service. See you after the show." He stated, a slight Texan accent gracefully flowing through the air. Before I knew it, he was gone and people started filing in.

--------------------------------------

After everything was done and over with, my hands burned with spilled booze and I seriously wanted nothing more than to sit at home and unwind. I made it back to the staff room once again with an amazing stack of cash. Nothing feels as good as getting giant tips and being paid WITH raise all in one day. I slid everything into my beige leather bag and quickly hopped out of the building. I was half way home when something grabbed my arm. I swiftly grabbed my katana out of my bag (a/n you're a badass) and pointed it at the 'something' that took hold of my arm. It was just Dave.
"THE HELL MAN!" I screamed as he slyly smirked.
"Hey, I said I would meet up with you after the show."
"Well big whoop. I have a home to get to."
"I don't even know your name!"
"It's Y/N. Now back off, find some other person to pester." I said as my face flushed a great deal.
"Well, Y/N, I'll see you soon. Real soon." He stated at last before disappearing into the night, leaving me in a state of embarrassment and confusion.