Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Deja Wilson

He was going to come over anytime now. I couldn't let him see me like this, because he questions me too much, and I'll end up telling him what happened. But I have to tell him.

I lock myself in my room. Wanting to talk to Jack because he was so easy to talk to.

I still couldn't believe how rude I treated him. As much as I wanted to tell him how I really feel, I couldn't. So much was holding me back.

"Deja?" I hear a voice outside my door.

"I'm sick, and want to be alone," I growl, and do what I had to by shoving a pillow in my face.

"Come on Dej, please let me come in."

"No!"

Somehow he found a penny, and unlocked my door.

He crawls on top of me, and tries prying the pillow off of my face.

"I told you not to come in here," I groan.

"Too bad, I'm here for you."

He finally gets the pillow off of me. Seeing my watery eyes and rashy cheeks.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He glides his finger across my cheek.

I had to tell him. I couldn't keep a lie, especially how long I was planning.

"Something bad happened. And when I tell you, you'll hate me forever."

He gave me a weird, serious look, "Baby, what's wrong."

I start to bawl, full out bawl. I was loosing control. I hated seeing him upset, but he's going to flip out! And cry.

"You're going to hate me!" I scream.

"Dej, settle down and tell me what happened!"

I look him dead in the eye, holding my breathe because I was so terrified, "We went to a party at the Maynard's the second day I was there. Jack talked me into drinking and we both got super drunk."

"What the hell are you saying?"'

"Michael, I'm pregnant!" I scream, "And Jack's the father."

He was speechless, completely speechless.

"Please tell me you're joking," His voice cracks.

"I'm not."

"How could you be so stupid Deja!" He yells and cries, "I trusted you! And you had sex with another guy?"

"I didn't mean too."

"I don't know what to do. I don't want another man's baby that's for sure."

I grab his arm and pull him towards me, "Please don't go."

"I can't stay with you! You bitch!"

"Michael, I'm so sorry!"

"You know what's sad?" He changes the subject and pulls out a small black box from his pocket, "I was going to ask you to, marry me."