Four

Chapter Four

Deja Wilson

Okay, this is a lot to say in a short amount of time. So let's try to hurry through this.

I'm Deja Wilson. Obviously. And I'm currently on vacation in London for about two weeks.

I arrived a couple days ago with my best friend Katie.

Back to the point. I have a boyfriend. Yes, that's really hard to say because there's Jack? And he's trying to win me over- I can just tell.

It's okay, I don't have feelings for Jack. He's my British best friend- and I met him yesterday.

I plan on telling him tonight. But I'm kind of getting ahead of my self.

"Deja, almost ready for the party?" Katie knocked on the bathroom door as I stared at my reflection, thinking about everything.

"Y-Yeah, where is it at again?" I shook my head, trying to regain focus.

"The Maynard's? You know, Conor and-"

"Jack."

"Yeah, Jack," She leaned against the bathroom door giggling, "Conor invited us which was pretty nice."

"That's funny, because I invited Jack to the party earlier," I opened the bathroom door to face Katie.

"Conor says he can be clueless sometimes, totally understandable," She shrugged, letting out a soft sigh.

"Y-You like Conor don't you?" I pointed, walking closer to her with my jaw dropped.

"I never said that."

"That's all you've been talking about, listen to yourself," She tucked her hair behind her ears, forcing a smile.

She took a deep breath, "Please don't ruin this for me. Conor's a great guy! And have you heard his voice?"

"I know-I know, he can sing! But that's awesome Katie, you really like him," I smiled, feeling the somewhat joy she was feeling.

"I do," She blushed, touching my heart as she thought of him.

"Awesome, well I better text Jack," I pulled out my phone from my pocket, noticing I had received a message from an unknown number.

--

Jack: Hi

Me: Is this Jack?

Jack: I don't know is it?

Me: Very funny. So tonight's parties at your house?

Jack: Eh, we call it the flats. But apparently yes

Me: You shouldn't have texted me. I was supposed to text you first

Jack: That's true. Looks like I beat you

Me: Very funny Jack, but I win everything