Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Jack Maynard

"What the fuck Jack! Do you have to sleep with every girl?"

Please tell me I didn't have sex last night. Please tell me I didn't get super drunk.

"You had sex and got super drunk!"

Yep, that's what I thought.

I refused to open my eyes, knowing the same thing would probably happen.

Who did I have sex with anyways?

"Jack?" I felt soft hands wrap around my waist, sending goosebumps down my back.

That voice. It sounded so familiar.

I opened my eyes, seeing long brunette hair and shiny blue eyes.

Her name was Kylie. Kylie Runnels to be exact. And she was beautiful.

"Wake up sleepy head- you can't sleep all day."

I noticed Conor standing in the corner of the room not looking very pleased.

"What have you turned into Jack? A man slut?"

"No, how could you say that?" My voice cracked, for I was just waking up and didn't understand what was going on.

I had the worst hangover. Which was completely expected, but I barely remembered last night.

"What about-"

"Conor, please don't bring Deja up," I interrupted, knowing what he was going to say.

Kylie was amazing. She wasn't like that slutty Brittany I had met at the bar. And she wasn't like; Never mind, I can't bring Deja into this.

"Who's Deja?" Kylie asked, trying to make me look at her.

"Don't worry about it."

"She should worry about her. You guys kissed yesterday."

"She has a boyfriend! I kissed many girls yesterday Conor, now shut the fuck up."

"That only makes matters worse."

"Stop it!"

"Jack," Kylie looked up at me, about to cry. And this time, I looked back- almost feeling her pain, "Do you still love me?"

Hell no, I don't love you. I don't even know you.

"Of course I do."

And here I go, only liking a girl for her looks. Lord help me.

"Few, you had me worried; Let's go make breakfast shall we?"

She jumped out of bed, wrapping a blanket around her then leaving the room.

"You really need to wash your bed," Conor laughed.

"You're right, it's disgusting."