"Then stop being so fucking hot." She says with a smirk.

"Hey, that's my line!" I say, grabbing her and pinning her down onto the couch. I proceed to tickle her until she decides to beg for mercy.

She's laughing in a fit of adorable giggles, and I tickle her even more.

"Fucking stop, Duff! This isn't funny!" she screams.

Axl rolls his eyes.

"Sheesh, Ana. Can you shut the fuck up?" A hungover Slash says from the corner of the room.

"Fuck off, Slash." I shoot back at him.

"Alright, alright, I give up!" She finally says, but she won't get off that easily.

"Who's the best boyfriend you ever had?" I ask her.

She thinks for a second, and her smile turns mischievous. "Brian Cook in the 10th grade. He was a sweetheart."

"Wrong answer." I tell her and I tickle her again.

"No, no, no! I was just kidding! You are! You are!" she screams in laughter.

"I am what?!" I clarify.

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" She squeals, and I stop tickling her.

She smiles at me and takes my chin in her hand.

"Now gimme a kiss."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Anastasia

The band is going on in about a half hour, and Duff and I are making out on the couch alone. The rest of the band walked out of the room when they noticed we were sucking face.

Duff's shirt (along with his denim jacket) lays on the floor in a heap as he hovers over me, pinning my hands above my head.

Hmmm. Maybe we would have the time and space for a quicky.

Duff's hands find their way to the top of my dress, where they wander in an effort to pull it down. Before he gets the chance though, the door handle to the room we're in jiggles.

"Fuck." I mutter, scrambling to pull the top of my dress back up to it's proper position.

Unfortunately though, in his drunken compromised state, Duff can't find a spot next to me in time. When the door opens, he's still on top of me, and it's no surprise who it is: his family.

I watch in horror as Duff's Mom's face goes from pale to flushing bright red. I see a couple of Duff's siblings behind her, and I can't help but hide my face in embarrassment.

"Hi Mom." Duff says nonchalantly as if nothing happened. He gets up slowly and finds an empty seat next to me.

How could he always be the epitome of cool, no matter what was going on?

"Slash and Axl told us you were back here. I didn't think to knock---" Mrs. McKagan says, shaking her head.

This was a disaster, but it could have been a lot worse. At least we both had clothes on. And it's not like they saw anything except for kissing. Couples were allowed to kiss, she had to know that.

"It's no big deal. How was the ride over?" Duff remarks, changing the subject quickly.

I watch him reach down to the floor and pick up his denim jacket, shrugging it over his shoulders.

"Not bad. We had just enough room to take one car." his Mom says, and she approaches me first.

"Hello, Ana darling. Long time no see." she says, hugging me and kissing my cheek daintily.