chapter eighteen.

En başından başla

"Oh you know why! I have no choice after everything you did" Michael sneered. Monica stepped forward but Lucifer stooped her, rooting her to the spot.
"So its my fault? We have to kill each other. And for what? One of Dad's tests. And we don't even know the answer....We're brothers, lets just walk off the chessboard" he said. She knew he wanted Michael weak, and pretending he wanted reconciliation was one way to do it.
"What, you think I'm going to rebel? Now? I'm not like you....You know you haven't changed one bit, little brother. Always blaming everybody but yourself. We were together, we were happy. But you betrayed me – all of us – and you made our father leave." Michael pointed out.

Monica could feel Lucifer's block on her slip slightly. She closed her eyes, straining to reach Sam inside; to help him.

"You're a monster Lucifer, and that's why I have to kill you" Michael finished, standing strong in front of Lucifer. She clenched her fists as the two angels prepared to fight, beads of sweat forming on her forehead until she couldn't. Dropping to her knees, she breathed deeply as she looked up. She could hear something , a familiar noise. Getting to her feet she saw a sleek black car cruising the bumpy dirt track towards them.

   🎶* Gunter, glieben, glauchen, globen! All right! I got something to say! Hey it's better to burn out! Yeah! Than fade awa-a-a-y all right oh! Gonna start a fire! *  🎶 

Monica watched in stunned silence along with Lucifer and Michael as Dean pulled up in front of them. As he got out she ran towards him, breaking free of Lucifer and pulled him into a hug. He hugged her back tightly.
"Dean, you can't...you have to go" she said trying to push him back to the car. He shook his head and took her hand.
"We can't leave Sam and you know it" he said before letting go of her hand. She stopped, glancing at the archangels before nodding and walking with Dean.
"Howdy, boys" Dean said casually. She met Lucifer's glare and Michael's blank expression.

"Sorry. Am I interrupting something?" Dean asked with the hint of a smile.

She watched Dean walked closer to Lucifer.
"Hey. We need to talk" he said. Lucifer looked down at Dean and smirked slightly.
"Dean. Even for you this is a whole mountain of stupid" he said smugly. Dean shook his head.
"I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Sam" he insisted. Michael scoffed.
"You're no longer the vessel, Dean. You got no right to be here" he said. Monica looked at Michael, remembering how she heard Adam screams echo in her ears.
"Adam...." she tried but Michael only smiled.
"Adam isn't home right now" he said. 
"Well, then you're next on my list,buttercup. But right now, I need five minutes with him" Dean said, stubbornly ignoring the angels.

"You little maggot. You're no longer part of this story" Michael sneered.  Monica scowled and stepped forward, punching him hard in the face. He stumbled backwards with surprise.
"Hey assbut!" Castiel shouted (a/n OMG my favourite line...back to the story). Monica and Dean turned to see Castiel and Bobby behind them. She smiled at Castiel and ducked as Castiel threw the holy oil Molotov Cocktail at Michael. Engulfed in flames, she watched as Michael disappeared.
"Ass-butt?" Dean asked. Castiel shrugged as she chuckled.
"He'll be back - and upset- but you got your five minutes" he said. Monica smiled turning to Lucifer.
"Castiel...Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?" Lucifer asked. Monica looked fearfully to Castiel.
"Um...no" he tried. Lucifer shook his head.
"No one dicks with Michael but me" he sneered before snapping his fingers.

Monica screamed, jumping back as Castiel exploded. He'd helped her even though all the angels were against it. She hadn't even said thank you.
"Sammy, can you hear me?" Dean asked, his voice slightly shaky. Lucifer turned to him, his face showing rage.
"You know...I've tried to be nice.....For Sammy's sake. But you....are such a pain in my ass" he said, gripping the collar of Dean's jacket and pushing him into the windscreen of the car. Monica ran forward, winging at him. His head snapped back but he caught her arm, twisting it violently. She screamed as Dean grunted, getting up.
"I don't think Sam will be happy when he finds out his girl's dead, will he?" Lucifer said. But suddenly he let go as a shot was fired.