The small secret

(In the dream)
Anna: Hello...Hello? Is anybody here? (Anna was standing alone and not as well that max the candy meet her!...she wondered and kept searching)
Anna: Hmmm...Iam gonna go to the castle maybe I'll find him there.. (Starts walking)
(She kept walking and walking and as well the sweets land look very beautiful)
Anna: Oh! That's the castle!The chocolate castle!.....iam gonna maybe meet the queen!
(She knocked on the door and someone had opened the door)
Max the candy: Oh hello dear Anna iam sorry I couldn't came to take you
Anna: Oh hello dear it's okay but...why are you here? Is something wrong?
Max: come in I'll tell you everything
(Anna enters and max lead her to a big hall and they choose a chocolate sofa to sit)
Anna: Hmm Did I see this place before? Hmm iam sure I did but where? (Thinking)
Max: I'll tell you why iam here..Our little queen was tierd when she woke up because she was at her party last night...and two little princess came and one of them omg danced Ballet!
Anna: Omg I remembered where I see this place it looks like our hall in real life! And what your saying is really happened in real life too! Omg..
Max: I forget to tell you that after 5 nights everything in the dream comes true! Iam sorry I didn't!
Anna: It's okay but I know now! Omg I need to go bye bye max
Max: See ya later Anna bye!
Max: Anna...Anna. ...Ann...An..A.....
The maid: Princess Anna wake up our queen is tierd and we will stay with her so come to the breakfast to eat!
Anna:(Stands up and yawning...Ya I know)
The maid: You know? But you have just waked up!
Anna: Ah I didn't know that the queen is tierd but I was mentioning the breakfast...so I said ya I know I should go to eat breakfast..
The maid: Sorry princess now exusme I need to go
Anna: Ok bye! (Lughing in herself knowing that she was talking about the queen) Let me see what happens next!

Guess what will happen in the next chapter!
Wish you like this chapter!
Please favourite. .Share...thumps up for the chapter!
And DO NOT forget to add my story to your reading list so you will be notified with my chapters!
Sorry for being so late to write this chapter but as you know life! And also I deleted wattpad in mistake and I forget ed my username!
So finally I remembered it and started writing!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME😖😖